"LeBron has chance to be greatest" Jerry West......vol cavs suck

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Well well well, what do we have here, Mr. Laker himself saying Bron better than Kobe. Players in the league now saying Kobe better than Bron is the equivalent of kids today saying soulja boy better than B.I.G. On that note Bron at age 24, better than Kobe at 24 = Bron at 32 better than Kobe at 32 = Bron better than Kobe. Doesn't really matter though, I enjoy watching both. In a couple years, Kobe need to come join Bron here in Cleveland, just imagine all the rings he'd get.
eyes.gif
you lost credibilty right there bud

i mean i've been saying this since lebron turned 23...so the logo gets the late pass...

like i said, michael jordan is the upcoming 2nd greatest player of all-time.

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

i mean i've been saying this since lebron turned 23...so the logo gets the late pass...

jordan has been the 2nd greatest player of all-time....behind magic
nerd.gif
tongue.gif

**** if you actually think Lebron will be better than mj though...no one is touching magic and mj...especially not Lebron or kobe

I'll clarify. You look at Kobe and be like man, he scored 81 points on an Nba team, he's won a dunk contest, he's public enemy number 1, he hitsgame winners, he has 3 rings, and his game kinda look like Jordans. Now whats the average age of an NBA playrer, I would guess about 27 or 28, and i'mwilling to bet most of the younger players picked Kobe as the best, while the older ones picked Bron. To them that stuff Kobe do is exciting, and it impressesthem cause they wanna win dunk contests and talk +%!% to other players. These are the "I want it now" i.e. the soulja boy generation. Bron is athrowback player. Gets along with all his teammates, gets them going in the game first then takes over, passes, rebounds, defends, leads, respects,gamesmenship. He appeals to throwback basketball fans, i.e. B.I.G. generation, hell even further back. So basically, methodical gratification>instantgratification. LeBron player type>Kobe player type

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Well well well, what do we have here, Mr. Laker himself saying Bron better than Kobe. Players in the league now saying Kobe better than Bron is the equivalent of kids today saying soulja boy better than B.I.G. On that note Bron at age 24, better than Kobe at 24 = Bron at 32 better than Kobe at 32 = Bron better than Kobe. Doesn't really matter though, I enjoy watching both. In a couple years, Kobe need to come join Bron here in Cleveland, just imagine all the rings he'd get.
eyes.gif
you lost credibilty right there bud
laugh.gif
word, what the ##%% is he talking about?

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Lebron is gonna be a close third^^
wrong...ever heard of wilt?...larry?...oscar?...bill? and the list goes on...

first you say the Lakers have disrespected the game of basketball now you compare kobe and Lebron to soulja boy and biggie
roll.gif
laugh.gif
...sure crab dribble is definitely throwback
roll.gif
-30 for yourcredibility and definitely on ignore list for me

Lebron is the best RIGHT NOW, as far as career... it'll take him some time. His size and playing time is what might come up as a issue later, he runs theshow on the Cavs, so all those minutes are intense and takes a toll on his body. God forbid anything major happens to him injury wise but you can'tdismiss that is something possible.

As far as "greatest", it would be a body of work... and both of these players are in different time periods, and both are still playing with plentyof years left on Kobe. But the future looks good for Lebron, but I don't see him doing what hes doing til his career ends, but if he does.... then...damn... this kid might be better than Jordan.

You can't touch what Jordan did for the game though
grin.gif
.. LivingLegend status during his prime

LEBRON IS THE BEST RIGHT NOW. SIMPLE AS THAT YOU CAN'T OVERTAKE SOMEONES POSITION ALL TIME UNTIL YOURS ADDS UP.

West is motivating Kobe but he is speaking the truth.

Real talk, kobe game is designed after jordan, no knock on kobe who wouldn't want their game to be like the g.o.a.t, lebron game is a little bit ofeverything that ever great player has, its magic, kobe, jordan, oscar robertso, etc. Mixed into one. When its all said and done 15 years from know the nextgreat is gonna base his game after lebron, not kobe or jordan. And if lebron keeps getting better its gonna be hard to duplicate his game, there will beanother kobe tho in 10 years.

Real talk, kobe game is designed after jordan, no knock on kobe who wouldn't want their game to be like the g.o.a.t, lebron game is a little bit ofeverything that ever great player has, its magic, kobe, jordan, oscar robertso, etc. Mixed into one. When its all said and done 15 years from know the nextgreat is gonna base his game after lebron, not kobe or jordan. And if lebron keeps getting better its gonna be hard to duplicate his game, there will beanother kobe tho in 10 years.

Who the hell are you to talk about late pass? ..Like your opinion has more credibility than the Logo..

I've been sayin? ..like i said? ...
laugh.gif

Oh btw, Logo's booger > You

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

Originally Posted by jpap348

Originally Posted by presequel

West trying to motivate Kobe.

same thing I thought

DING DING DING

Tell me again why Kobe would need motivation in the playoffs?
grin.gif

Shouldn't being in the playoffs be enough motivation? I'm motivated as hell right now, and I mean exactly sh*^ to the Lakers. Shouldn't heALREADY be plenty motivated? Why would some dude from Cleveland need to motive Bryant?

If we have to resort to using other players, and other teams to motivate our team, and our players, then we're already screwed.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

Originally Posted by jpap348

Originally Posted by presequel

West trying to motivate Kobe.

same thing I thought

DING DING DING

Tell me again why Kobe would need motivation in the playoffs?
grin.gif

Shouldn't being in the playoffs be enough motivation? I'm motivated as hell right now, and I mean exactly sh*^ to the Lakers. Shouldn't he ALREADY be plenty motivated? Why would some dude from Cleveland need to motive Bryant?

If we have to resort to using other players, and other teams to motivate our team, and our players, then we're already screwed.
tired.gif
no one said he was motivating him for the playoffs in particular.

he could just be trying to motivate him from a career standpoint.. if West says "Lebron > Kobe", that's the type of thing Kobe mightinternalize and use as further motivation in the future.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

jordan has been the 2nd greatest player of all-time....behind magic
nerd.gif
tongue.gif
no.

**** if you actually think Lebron will be better than mj though...no one is touching magic and mj...especially not Lebron or kobe

if you actually think magic is top 2 greatest, you need to fall back, or move out from california or something.

I'll clarify. You look at Kobe and be like man, he scored 81 points on an Nba team, he's won a dunk contest, he's public enemy number 1, he hits game winners, he has 3 rings, and his game kinda look like Jordans. Now whats the average age of an NBA playrer, I would guess about 27 or 28, and i'm willing to bet most of the younger players picked Kobe as the best, while the older ones picked Bron. To them that stuff Kobe do is exciting, and it impresses them cause they wanna win dunk contests and talk +%!% to other players. These are the "I want it now" i.e. the soulja boy generation. Bron is a throwback player. Gets along with all his teammates, gets them going in the game first then takes over, passes, rebounds, defends, leads, respects, gamesmenship. He appeals to throwback basketball fans, i.e. B.I.G. generation, hell even further back. So basically, methodical gratification>instant gratification. LeBron player type>Kobe player type

Wait, wasn't jordan a huge trash talker?

he wasn't that nice with his teammates as well yet hes generally agreed upon as the goat. Player types dont #$#@@@! matter. Lebron right now is the betterplayer but are you really arguing player types???

Originally Posted by gangtsa

Wait, wasn't jordan a huge trash talker?

he wasn't that nice with his teammates as well yet hes generally agreed upon as the goat. Player types dont #$#@@@! matter. Lebron right now is the better player but are you really arguing player types???
Amen. People find the most hypocritical things to argue against Kobe yet all the best did that and more than Kobe. Lebron being such a nice guymay hurt him in the long run.

If the league ever goes back to letting people play actual defense and giving hard fouls without getting tossed, Bron may curl up. Did Jordan? Heck no hegave it back. Does Kobe? No sir but has Bron been pushed around in a tough series? Nope and people fear doing that or it's instance ejection.

Kobe different than Mike though, Kobe wants all the glory. He wants to take the winning shot, he wants the play drawn up for him, and will still force it evenif somebody wide open. Jordan would at least pass the damn ball. Kerr and Paxson has hit series winning shots off plays that Jordan didn't get thirsty andforce bad shots. I don't think Kobe will ever do that. Also, how is Bron being a good teammate going to hurt him, makes absolutely no sense. Being mean tothe other team is all that matters.

Back
Top Bottom