"LeBron has chance to be greatest" Jerry West......vol cavs suck

Any star in the nba wants to take a game winning shot or have a play drawn up for them. The ball hog jabs are so 06, its always the same arguments.

Of course he wants to take it, but that doesn't mean it's the best shot. The best shot isn't a shot by the superstar of the team, it's the shotthat's best for a victory.

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

i mean i've been saying this since lebron turned 23...so the logo gets the late pass...

like i said, michael jordan is the upcoming 2nd greatest player of all-time.
jordan has been the 2nd greatest player of all-time....behind magic
nerd.gif
tongue.gif
no.

**** if you actually think Lebron will be better than mj though...no one is touching magic and mj...especially not Lebron or kobe

if you actually think magic is top 2 greatest, you need to fall back, or move out from california or something.
if you think Lebron will be better the GOAT over mike over magic over bill over wilt over oscar over bird and etc...then you need to fall back andhibernate with osama in his cave

magic being top 2 greatest is way more legit than Lebron being the GOAT kid
roll.gif

Shaq said it best: "kobe has been there done that, he is not concerned with who is the best in the league now. He's a three time champio. he justwants to win championships"

basically, KOBE has been the BEST for YEARRRRSSSSSSSSSS. People now wanna act like both these players started out in the league at the same time and are goinghead to head.

i don't know how anyone can argue this statement. if you saw what lebron has done this year and the playoffs and compare it to kobe, it's not evenclose. lebron IS the best player right now, period.

kobe still has the better career b/c he has been playing longer. but RIGHT NOW, lebron is better.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

Originally Posted by jpap348

Originally Posted by presequel

West trying to motivate Kobe.

same thing I thought

DING DING DING

Tell me again why Kobe would need motivation in the playoffs?
grin.gif

Shouldn't being in the playoffs be enough motivation? I'm motivated as hell right now, and I mean exactly sh*^ to the Lakers. Shouldn't he ALREADY be plenty motivated? Why would some dude from Cleveland need to motive Bryant?

If we have to resort to using other players, and other teams to motivate our team, and our players, then we're already screwed.
tired.gif
Only time I think I'll 100% agree with this guy.

i mean i've been saying this since lebron turned 23...so the logo gets the late pass...

like i said, michael jordan is the upcoming 2nd greatest player of all-time.
jordan has been the 2nd greatest player of all-time....behind magic
nerd.gif
tongue.gif
no.

**** if you actually think Lebron will be better than mj though...no one is touching magic and mj...especially not Lebron or kobe

if you actually think magic is top 2 greatest, you need to fall back, or move out from california or something.
if you think Lebron will be better the GOAT over mike over magic over bill over wilt over oscar over bird and etc...then you need to fall back and hibernate with osama in his cave

magic being top 2 greatest is way more legit than Lebron being the GOAT kid
roll.gif

what are you talking about? magic is cleary not 2nd greatest player of all-time.
obviously lebron isn't the greatest right now, because he's only 24.
but a key difference is that magic is DONE, while lebron is still in the league.
so there's a chance that lebron might pass mj, and even mj said it.
lebron can easily pass bird. come on now, bird said something is going wrong if lbj doesn't end up top 3 all time.

so at the end, lebron being goat is more legit than magic being 2nd greatest because lebron is still on his way while MAGIC IS DONE FOR THE NIGHT ANDTOMORROW.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom