LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

is that Deadspin article revealing Bron as Pac-Man?  
ohhh.png

Imagine if brooks wasn't an idiot.. Playing Perkins 25 mins per on a torn groin :smh:

Dude could have easily went:

Westbrook-harden-thabo-kd-ibaka

Westbrook-harden or thabo-kd-ibaka-collison

Brooks was probably under LeBron's payroll
He got fired though, so LeBum ain't safe anymore

Last edited:
Imagine if brooks wasn't an idiot.. Playing Perkins 25 mins per on a torn groin
mean.gif

Dude could have easily went:

Westbrook-harden-thabo-kd-ibaka

Westbrook-harden or thabo-kd-ibaka-collison
That year still haunts me. Rose tearing his ACL, Lebae winning the finals, Everything that could go wrong went wrong. 
mean.gif

"I watch LeBron James, for example. He might [travel] every other time he catches the basketball if he's off the ball. He catches the ball, moves both his feet. You see it happen all the time. There's no structure, there's no discipline, there's no 'How do we play this game' type of attitude. And it goes all the way through the game. To the point where now guys don't screen -- they push guys off with their hands."

Source:

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/sto...k-knicks-criticizes-lebron-james-nba-offenses

^ Individually? Not just chronologically?

Malone lost 3 in a row individually: 97, 98, 04.

Jerry West lost like 8 or 9, so I'm sure whatever the record is, it's his. :lol:

...what is the most consecutive finals losses record?

Looking at finals consecutive appearances seems to be Lakers with 3 from 68-70, several other teams with 2.

I dunno if there is a list just for specific players. But Jerry West and the rest of those Lakers players w/ 3. Also was during that stretch he won MVP while losing, which people kept talking about during finals.

edit:If you didn't mean consecutive years, and just from one Finals appearances to the next then yeah West has to have that too with what Ska just said^.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom