LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Please find the source.

“Oh, they’re– they’re using LeBron every possible way they can. He’s such a great player. I still think his game is gonna grow. I still think it’s gonna grow. But he was like Scottie Pippen was to the Bulls. He’s maybe a pass first and shoot second player. Whereas, you know, Michael or Kobe are like, “I’m gonna shoot this ball.” Every time they get the ball, they’re looking to score. LeBron’s not like that. And I love that about him. But he also, when he goes after scoring, he’s also terrific. You want a player that can do both. I tried to get Kobe to do both for numbers of years, and he could. But his first instinct is to beat the guy that’s in front of him.”

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ball-...ied-kobe-bryant-play-more-195718528--nba.html
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....says-he-wanted-kobe-to-play-more-like-lebron/

:pimp:

Imagine you played on a team so deep that you got carried to a championship after being stopped by a Delladova for 2 games

Imagine not being fatigue because you live behind the three point line all game

Imagine having a player that didnt start all season stealing your Final's MVP trophy

Imagine Under Armour not being trash

Please find the source.
“Oh, they’re– they’re using LeBron every possible way they can. He’s such a great player. I still think his game is gonna grow. I still think it’s gonna grow. But he was like Scottie Pippen was to the Bulls. He’s maybe a pass first and shoot second player. Whereas, you know, Michael or Kobe are like, “I’m gonna shoot this ball.” Every time they get the ball, they’re looking to score. LeBron’s not like that. And I love that about him. But he also, when he goes after scoring, he’s also terrific. You want a player that can do both. I tried to get Kobe to do both for numbers of years, and he could. But his first instinct is to beat the guy that’s in front of him.”

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ball-...ied-kobe-bryant-play-more-195718528--nba.html
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....says-he-wanted-kobe-to-play-more-like-lebron/
You read that and thought he said:
Phil Jackson also said LeBron is better than Kobe and wanted Kobe to play like LeBron.

More Facts

Imagine you played on a team so deep that you got carried to a championship after being stopped by a Delladova for 2 games

Imagine having a player that didnt start all season stealing your Final's MVP trophy

UA isn't trash

Can someone ban cartune from this thread and tell him to make his own appreciation thread instead of trying to force feed us his delusional stanning
He obviously can't tell that this is the LeBum hater thread

roll.gif
 where was this guy in the NBA thread during the finals 

:rofl:  where was this guy in the NBA thread during the finals 

This is the only thread in S&T that he's responded to since June of last year. :nerd:

Last edited:
cartune probably a employee under Nike and LeBum's payroll
he tryna get rid of the slander that is 99% true

I mean, Curry shot almost as well from 3 as LeBron did in the paint, so....... *shrugs*

And from what I saw, Curry managed to defend Bron better, than Bron managed to defend Curry. But hey.

I mean, Curry shot almost as well from 3 as LeBron did in the paint, so....... *shrugs*

And from what I saw, Curry managed to defend Bron better, than Bron managed to defend Curry. But hey.
LeBum didn't even play defense this series. Every time he was left to close out a shooter, he just ran at the guy or ran away. No hands up and no effort.

Does he still do those big come from behind blocks? I feel like I didn't see one all playoffs.. Not that it was a sin of good defense but at least that was an impactful play

Does he still do those big come from behind blocks? I feel like I didn't see one all playoffs.. Not that it was a sin of good defense but at least that was an impactful play

He doesn't even bother getting back on defense half the time he's out there.

His reaction of lack thereof when curry went by Shumpherb and nearly walked to the basket and he just let him score,now that as priceless.

Back
Top Bottom