LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

CTuFTgyXIAAptzj.jpg:large

:nthat:

[quote name="KingFoamNYC"]All that money and control in the league and dude still probably hates himself. Disingenuous *** boy[/quote] You don't believe that. :lol:

Dude loves himself some LeBron.

Make me official team lebron hater

He's not a bum on the bball court yet, still has 1-2 productive years in him. But he will age horribly on the court. No outside game and will always be too proud to spend more time in the post. For a little while in year 2-3 of Miami years they were finally getting him to hit the post more but that faded especially when he got to Cleveland

Off the court- I refuse to believe his teammates actually like him. You are the self proclaimed leader of the team and pull a stunt like that walking off the court? That's just the latest thing to happen. His whole demeanor is arrogant and superficial and he tries so hard to come off as genuine. I believe he loves his kids don't get me wrong, but those boys better have strong mentality, growing up with this guy as their pops and watching the way he acts on tv. Can't blame them when they get older and start doing the same things to their high school or aau team.
The guy in charge of media at the Miami Heat told my friend that he would tell lebron what questions to avoid and what not to say in post game press conferences and lebron would purposely go against him just in spite because he didn't like the guy

Will never bring a chip to Cleveland.

Make me official team lebron hater

He's not a bum on the bball court yet, still has 1-2 productive years in him. But he will age horribly on the court. No outside game and will always be too proud to spend more time in the post. For a little while in year 2-3 of Miami years they were finally getting him to hit the post more but that faded especially when he got to Cleveland

Off the court- I refuse to believe his teammates actually like him. You are the self proclaimed leader of the team and pull a stunt like that walking off the court? That's just the latest thing to happen. His whole demeanor is arrogant and superficial and he tries so hard to come off as genuine. I believe he loves his kids don't get me wrong, but those boys better have strong mentality, growing up with this guy as their pops and watching the way he acts on tv. Can't blame them when they get older and start doing the same things to their high school or aau team.
The guy in charge of media at the Miami Heat told my friend that he would tell lebron what questions to avoid and what not to say in post game press conferences and lebron would purposely go against him just in spite because he didn't like the guy

Will never bring a chip to Cleveland.

that strong deep rooted hate.... :pimp:

homie needs to win this year to salvage any part of his career...

people started to forget kobe bryant once lebron took off...but now it seems people are starting to forget lebron since curry took off...

with the amount of talent coming into the league and lebron continuing his losing ways things are not looking good for the tail end of his career...

its unfortunate someone who could have gone greatest ever might not even win another ring and will be 2 for 5 in the nba finals...

:smh:

Last edited:
that strong deep rooted hate.... :pimp:

homie needs to win this year to salvage any part of his career...

people started to forget kobe bryant once lebron took off...but now it seems people are starting to forget lebron since curry took off...

with the amount of talent coming into the league and lebron continuing his losing ways things are not looking good for the tail end of his career...

its unfortunate someone who could have gone greatest ever might not even win another ring and will be 2 for 5 in the nba finals...

:smh:

...losing ways?

sheesh.

The smartest thing he could have done with his career would be stay in Miami and let Pat Riley mentor him and surround him with talent.

Another story: my friends uncle works for Nike in Oregon and said they were doing a commercial shoot with lebron.the headband they gave lebron had a little string hanging off of it so lebron threw a tantrum and said "I don't want this ****" then threw it to the side. My friends uncle picked it up, cut the string off, and handed it back to lebron telling him it was a new one. Lebron put it on and didn't say a thing

I know he won't win another chip. But I just pray he doesn't go into broadcasting after he's done because he would be the biggest cornball it would make people cringe

Lebron always has an excuse man ....

He is always ready my dude

^^Misterious Elbow Injury^^

^^Imaginary Cramps^^

^^Poorly Constructed Shoes^^

^^NO HELP LEBRON^^ LOL

^^Sleeves to Tight^^

What will it be this year!

Last edited:
Bron running his mouth about how the Warriors were the healthiest team he has ever seen last season.

The butthurt is strong.

[quote name="KingFoamNYC"][quote name="DarthSka"]Dude loves himself some LeBron.[/quote]He's insecure as hell and loves to pass the buck and blame on other's. That's not someone who's secure with themselves or their abilities[/quote]No, I can see that angle.

I think you and I just have a different take on his constant blaming and refusal to really shoulder criticism.

You see it as insecurity based on self-hate; I see it as insecurity based on fear of being knocked down from being a deity.

Back
Top Bottom