LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

A league without Lebbywinks
pimp.gif

A man can dream can he ?
One day, One day
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hold on....

Thats Robert Redford???

did he give that name to himself? i had no idea.

is nicknaming yourself exclusive to Lebron?
You know why I can't stand Lebron??

Because the dude is a flopper ... not just on the court but in real life. 

LBJ - GAME 5 of the FINALS - "I'm the best player in the world"

LBJ - THIS YEAR - "I think what we get caught up in, in our league too much, is trying to compare greats to greats, instead of just accepting and acknowledging and saying, 'Wow, these are just great players,'" 

Yet last year he said he was the greatest now he doesnt want the comparison .... LMAO

**** OUT OF HERE ...

Self entitled????

Then you have parades not one but two without even winning **** ....

Saying the games is going to be easy ....

Talking about no 2 not 3 not 4 not 5 .....

Come on .....

WHen he lost talking about at the end of the day you haters are going back to your broke *** full of problems and I'm going to mines ....

etc etc etc ....

ive seriously never gotten the entitled vibe from Lebron i keep hearing about.

could you (and other) possibly provide links of said behavior?

maybe im just reading it wrong, or not as you.

but i am curious.

FYI, im a fan of the game, period.
i have no allegence to any team, player, state or city.

Also he has the chosen one tattooed on his leg

Hold on....

Thats Robert Redford???
YESSIR!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Last edited:
You know why I can't stand Lebron??

Because the dude is a flopper ... not just on the court but in real life. 

LBJ - GAME 5 of the FINALS - "I'm the best player in the world"

LBJ - THIS YEAR - "I think what we get caught up in, in our league too much, is trying to compare greats to greats, instead of just accepting and acknowledging and saying, 'Wow, these are just great players,'" 

Yet last year he said he was the greatest now he doesnt want the comparison .... LMAO

**** OUT OF HERE ...

Self entitled????

Then you have parades not one but two without even winning **** ....

Saying the games is going to be easy ....

Talking about no 2 not 3 not 4 not 5 .....

Come on .....

WHen he lost talking about at the end of the day you haters are going back to your broke *** full of problems and I'm going to mines ....

etc etc etc ....

Tell em why you mad son. Buddy had steam coming out his ears typing that. lol

:lol:

He's so jealous of Steph it's not even funny especially considering Steph's crowning is so similar to his own except LBJ didn't win anything at this point.

dude is justt a smug arrogant prick who at the end of the day is a cry baby little *****. Proclaims to be the chosen one, the king, the best in the world. He flops every chance he gets. he cries every time the whistle isn't in his favor. And yes all the stars complain.. Jordan use to snap about it too.. but this dude whines about it. like a kid who just got told no you can't have money for pizza. I hate that he gets an automatic spot on SC top 10 for a dunk that isn't all that impressive. I hate that everyone brings up how much money 'the decision' made. Like if he was that worried about the B and G club he could of donated money and privately released the team he was signing with. I love that Miami was a failure. yea he got two rings, but one was handed to him on a silver platter. They play that final 2 minutes 100 more times they lose it 100 times.

how long into this season until he takes his 2 week vaca to go get HGH treatment?

FYI, im a fan of the game, period.
i have no allegence to any team, player, state or city.

Nah, you're definitely a Lebron stan. The only reason you're even posting in here is because your jimmies have been rustled.

Last edited:

Nah, you're definitely a Lebron stan. The only reason you're even posting in here is because your jimmies have been rustled.
really?

tell me more.
Here's your post history from this thread:

http://goo.gl/NMQF74

It's littered with nothing but capes and rustled jimmies. It's very fitting that your screen name has the word "seasoned" in it. 

And then there's this post from just last week:
pathetic thread is pathetic
Like I said, you're a Lebron stan that got his jimmies rustled by what was posted in this thread. This whole "I don't even like Lebron/have a team that I root for" stance is something every Lebron stan claims. I will admit that the "I don't even have a team that I root for" claim is pretty clever. It serves as a hedge against your savior switching teams once things get rough. 

You should really consider a screen name change.

Edit: 

I went ahead and did it for you. 

Last edited:

It's littered with nothing but capes and rustled jimmies. It's very fitting that your screen name has the word "seasoned" in it. 

Like I said, you're a Lebron stan that got his jimmies rustled by what was posted in this thread. This whole "I don't even like Lebron/have a team that I root for" stance is something every Lebron stan claims. I will admit that the "I don't even have a team that I root for" claim is pretty clever. It serves as a hedge against your savior switching teams once things get rough. 

Edit: 

AND?

that means i have some allegence to Lebron?

you're an absolute clown.

Edit: 

AND?

that means i have some allegence to Lebron?

Yes.

You come into a clearly titled thread about hating a player, and all of your posts in said thread are in support of the player.

If that's not allegiance, then I am not sure what is.

Yes.

You come into a clearly titled thread about hating a player, and all of your posts in said thread are in support of the player.

you're right you dont know what is
that meathead logic 101

where sports are like politics
always looking for agendas
seeing whose side someone is on

it may come as a shock to you, but someone can be confused about the hate towards a player without being a fan of that team

its only one player i hate
another i dont care for
other than that i just wanna see a good game

you seem to be the resident Sherlock Holmes on the issue though

i dont think you'd find a single post in S&T with me talking about WE in ANY team or playoff thread.

Yes.

that meathead logic 101

it may come as a shock to you, but someone can be confused about the hate towards a player without being a fan of that team

another i dont care for

i dont think you'd find a single post in S&T with me talking about WE in ANY team or playoff thread.

Yes.

that meathead logic 101

another i dont care for

i dont think you'd find a single post in S&T with me talking about WE in ANY team or playoff thread

fitting.

yeah, he mad.

he REAL mad.

my man stuck his fingers in his ear like a little kid and said LALALALALA!!!

that meathead logic 101

another i dont care for

i dont think you'd find a single post in S&T with me talking about WE in ANY team or playoff thread

fitting.

yeah, he mad.

he REAL mad.

my man stuck his fingers in his ear like a little kid and said LALALALALA!!!

Not quite. I correctly identified you as a Lebron stan, and you deflect by discussing whether or not you're a fan of a team. Your post was worthless.

Last edited:
No car in the race but wouldn't the self glossed nickname of King be a place to start?

That nickname even sucks. No one calls themself the title of king followed by their last name. It's usually king followed by their first name.

Back
Top Bottom