LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Yeah his Finals MVPs and League MVPs are clearly meaningless... Everybody knows he pays off the league for them.
iggy has a finals MVP ...

1st MVP player in NBA history to lose 5 finals ....

Talk about that when comparing to the GOAT ...

No one is comparing LeBron to you or me ... We are comparing him to legends and clearly he falls short ...

You really can't be a basketball fan and hate the superstars of our game, Lebron is one of them. I am not a Cavs fan, I have been a Heat fan since I moved from Detroit to South Florida in 1993. I am grateful that Lebron helped bring 2 championships and 4 fun years to the Heat, but I also know that as a fan of basketball how can you hate guys like Lebron, Kobe, Durant, Curry, etc? Nobody sat back in the 90's saying "Charles Barkley is trash" "Patrick Ewing sucks" "Magic Johnson is overrated" this new wave of internet marks that just like to re-read the their posts for self validation is out of hand all of the place. You can say averaging a triple double in the Finals is "stat padding" all you want, but it's never been accomplished, why? Because it's not easy to do. Give credit where it's due. 

I'm 31 now, I've been able to watch (and remember) almost all of Jordan's career, I got to watch Shaq, Kobe, Lebron, Garnett, Iverson, etc entire careers. If you're in the same age bracket as me, you're lying to yourself if you don't feel lucky to have watched all of the greats careers.
apparently losing NBA finals come just as easy as triple doubles to LeBron ...

You are on the right track when mentioning LeBron in the same breath as Garnet Iverson Ewing ... As long as you stay in that lane I have no problem once you start talking about great and Jordan and other greats than I have to come down ...

You really can't be a basketball fan and hate the superstars of our game, Lebron is one of them. I am not a Cavs fan, I have been a Heat fan since I moved from Detroit to South Florida in 1993. I am grateful that Lebron helped bring 2 championships and 4 fun years to the Heat, but I also know that as a fan of basketball how can you hate guys like Lebron, Kobe, Durant, Curry, etc? Nobody sat back in the 90's saying "Charles Barkley is trash" "Patrick Ewing sucks" "Magic Johnson is overrated" this new wave of internet marks that just like to re-read the their posts for self validation is out of hand all of the place. You can say averaging a triple double in the Finals is "stat padding" all you want, but it's never been accomplished, why? Because it's not easy to do. Give credit where it's due. 

I'm 31 now, I've been able to watch (and remember) almost all of Jordan's career, I got to watch Shaq, Kobe, Lebron, Garnett, Iverson, etc entire careers. If you're in the same age bracket as me, you're lying to yourself if you don't feel lucky to have watched all of the greats careers.
People seem to have the misconception that if a player is good, they should be immune to hate. Are we not allowed to factor in on-court antics or off-court actions? When in the 90s did players (in their prime) join, conspire through free agency with other stars, or recklessly gamble away their team's future in order to form a superteam?

As for averaging a triple double in the Finals, yes it is historic, and yes the numbers LOOK impressive. But when you consider Lebron has the best combo of strength/athleticism in the NBA, coupled with both teams' willingness to play small lineups, it's easy to see how he's able to put up double-digit rebounds. When you consider he's surrounded at all times by some of the best three point shooters in the league on the perimeter, it's easy to see how he's able to put up double-digit assists. And when you consider he played 42 minutes a game in the Finals, it's easy to see how he was able to put up >10 points a game. He got his stats early and disappeared late and the numbers prove that.

Last edited:
Dude was born in like 1986 but watched almost of mj's career? How SWAY?

Professional career. I'll specify next time for the feeble minded, sorry.

1st stint w/ Chicago: 1984-1993
Second: 1994-1998
Wizard: 2001-2003

What does most mean to you? I think the majority people would say at the bare minimum it should be over 50%. Now break it down, how you watched MOST of mj's career. Also, how good were you at analyzing basketball when you were 7-10?

****OHWTBS

Cornball ads ***** :lol:
Trynna be tough and play street music to make us think he's not crying when the camera is off. "Bow bow bow bow" softest gun sounds I ever heard.

It's the offseason so he's acting like a bish on social media. Making a stupid joke about draymond's shirt and then posting a vid of him smiling like an idiot and dancing.

Last edited:
It's the offseason so he's acting like a bish on social media. Making a stupid joke about draymond's shirt and then posting a vid of him smiling like an idiot and dancing.

Draymond and Lebron are cracking jokes to each other on social media and you're more mad than them :rofl: :rofl:

Draymond and Lebron are cracking jokes to each other on social media and you're more mad than them :rofl: :rofl:
LeBron was probably laughing at that corny **** while he was typing it while TT was gassing him on some omg king omg u silly.
"So I... i....i Het that's what she... said :lol:"

People from my city killed him for that tee grizzley Malibu most wanted edition on ig he call himself doing. Its like the rhythmless swagless dude that try so hard to be cool

Back
Top Bottom