LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

3 out of 8?? Like what is that 39% winning percentage in the finals? And these millennials say he's the goat??? Lmao [emoji]128514[/emoji]

In B4 some lebron stans come in here with some participation awards bull **** talkin about "but but but he's been in eight finals guys!!"

Lmao 8 finals and only 3 ships?? FOH with that crap. He ain't no GOAT. Top 5 to 10? Maybe that after his career is done.

In B4 some lebron stans come in here with some participation awards bull **** talkin about "but but but he's been in eight finals guys!!"

just being honest

im not a Spurs fan but i always gave them credit for getting to the Finals or WCF

not saying they got as much credit as who came in first, but it wasnt a knock on them because they didnt

to me they were still as much a dominant team the commanded respect. i never nitpicked over what years they won over what years they didn't.

so cats holding up this 3/8 like its the end all be all is just so meh to me

Lebron-hating HoFer DeShawn Stevenson hit a game-winning three in the first BIG3 League game

Sent an email to the league website asking if they're going to release more jerseys on their shop in the future. I'd cop a Stevenson 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
So espn is geeked about reporting the cavs are trying to get paul george, carmelo, and wade. WTH? All while they're still reporting she might go to the clippers or lakers after next year.

just being honest

im not a Spurs fan but i always gave them credit for getting to the Finals or WCF

not saying they got as much credit as who came in first, but it wasnt a knock on them because they didnt

to me they were still as much a dominant team the commanded respect. i never nitpicked over what years they won over what years they didn't.

so cats holding up this 3/8 like its the end all be all is just so meh to me
be quiet man .. You sounding a bit ignorant right now .... I'm sure you aren't that all and when Tim was drafted out of wake Forrest the Spurs became a force ... Tim won 5 chips and lost 1 so yeah they were dominant and a dynasty unlike L3/8ron

So espn is geeked about reporting the cavs are trying to get paul george, carmelo, and wade. WTH? All while they're still reporting she might go to the clippers or lakers after next year.

What you did there, i see it

^^ Did Lamekilla pay the 1 stack bet already??? Maybe he can pay it by printing these shirts and with the profits he can pay that off :smokin :smokin :smokin

but i usually don't like wearing old, antiquated stuff...i mean a year from now, that shirt will be obsolete when it's 3/9

Lebron-hating HoFer DeShawn Stevenson hit a game-winning three in the first BIG3 League game

Sent an email to the league website asking if they're going to release more jerseys on their shop in the future. I'd cop a Stevenson :smokin  

lol

Melo and Harden on the same team? They'd need to average 150 to make up for zero defence.

Melo and Harden on the same team? They'd need to average 150 to make up for zero defence.
You must not have read the offseason thread yesterday, because that is when we all learned that Harden's defense is underrated.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom