LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

i
Cavaliers Full timeout 108 - 102
i
JR Smith misses 26-foot three point jumper 108 - 102

another thing that shouldnt be lost in all this, is lebron passed up another big shot with 25 seconds left and down by 6.

zipped that ball to jr like he thought it was kyrie/ray :lol:
"BUT HE'S MAKING THE BASKETBALL PLAY"
"BUT HE'S PUTTING HIS TEAM IN A POSITION TO WIN"
"BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT"

Yet KD down by 9 or something, with seconds left, while being guarded in the 2nd qtr pulls up for a three and bang bang.

Yet KD up by three and the Cavs still battling and in it , from 5 feet behind the arc inviting Lebron to guard which he decline and being guarded by another dude and another coming pulls up while teammates are open and drives the dagger home.

Shows the difference in mentality...... at the end of the day those are the plays that are going to define him. the kick out the Allen to bail you out.

Last edited:
Some dude said ...

There's always going to be another KD, but never another Lebron. Granted I understand what he's implying but in this case I hope the statement stays true.

I dont know about you guys, but who the ducks want to see a person that proclaims himself the kind and GOAT and constantly fails. We will never see a freak of nature get by on physical aspect and make the game so ****ing ugly. A man that goes to the finals year after year and lose 66.6 of the time?

A person that people say can carry anyone but has never won without two other allstars.

I much rather see a 7 footer that makes the game looks easy and has a sweet shot. Can play 2 way and when his team needs him, he is clutch instead of passing and blaming his teammates.

Sit down .. we dont have time for

You all are only making it worse. Now Lebron has become desperate. He’s about to really team up with the best the league has just to dethrone the Warriors and win easy chips for the next 3 years. He’s the the best player on the planet....

You all are only making it worse. Now Lebron has become desperate. He’s about to really team up with the best the league has just to dethrone the Warriors and win easy chips for the next 3 years. He’s the the best player on the planet....

Shut your *** up man.

I can give two ****s what he does. He hasn't been in the running for GOAT for years now and this year clearly , everyone saw how media was trying to create narratives to validate LeFraud.

Dude never been the best, never dominated an era ...

its over lame just like star wars

everything eventually dies

You know this is literally Star Wars playing out in front of us. The Chosen One will bring balance to the Galaxy but not in the way we wanted. You all have done irreparable damage. Lebron was well entrenched in the light but now.........I fear.

5CED0A05-06FD-428A-B7AD-C2E3C7F86410.gif

You know this is literally Star Wars playing out in front of us. The Chosen One will bring balance to the Galaxy but not in the way we wanted. You all have done irreparable damage. Lebron was well entrenched in the light but now.........I fear.

5CED0A05-06FD-428A-B7AD-C2E3C7F86410.gif
You're getting super annoying my dude. Talking about what's going to happen instead of what's happening. A ****in yearly routine for you stand. Next year this and that.

Shut your *** up man.

I can give two ****s what he does. He hasn't been in the running for GOAT for years now and this year clearly , everyone saw how media was trying to create narratives to validate LeFraud.

Dude never been the best, never dominated an era ...

Look at my avy G. I never for one second thought Lebron ever was or ever would be the GOAT but to deny that he is a top 5 player of all time is just being dishonest. He is the best player of this era hands down which is why GS and KD had to join forces to beat him as soon as they caught a glimpse of him transcending beyond being beaten after the ‘16 Finals. They played him 4 times in a row in the finals having to retool their roster from David Lee being a factor to Steph and Klay to now KD and the Warriors while Lebron was putting up numbers with anyone from Kyrie Irving on a bum knee as his second option to JR Smith. What you have to realize is that Lebron can do the same thing to and team up with the league’s best but the only difference is people will make excuses as to why what he did shouldn’t be frowned upon and now we’ll have to deal with a real unfair superteam spearheaded by Lebron and the media loving every second of it. You all did this. Get ready...

Look at my avy G. I never for one second thought Lebron ever was or ever would be the GOAT but to deny that he is a top 5 player of all time is just being dishonest. He is the best player of this era hands down which is why GS and KD had to join forces to beat him as soon as they caught a glimpse of him transcending beyond being beaten after the ‘16 Finals. They played him 4 times in a row in the finals having to retool their roster from David Lee being a factor to Steph and Klay to now KD and the Warriors while Lebron was putting up numbers with anyone from Kyrie Irving on a bum knee as his second option to JR Smith. What you have to realize is that Lebron can do the same thing to and team up with the league’s best but the only difference is people will make excuses as to why what he did shouldn’t be frowned upon and now we’ll have to deal with a real unfair superteam spearheaded by Lebron and the media loving every second of it. You all did this. Get ready...
What are you saying man.

Lebron hasn't dominated **** ....

No one in the league gave a **** about Lebron and what he was doing. Dude fake an elbow injury, cramps, etc ...

Dude been I'm the league how many years? His many championships does he have?

Tell me when has he made teams better? Better yet, tell me when has he won with these role players people talk about? He didnt win without Kyrie or Love and he didnt win without Wade or Bosh. So in all actuality cant win without two other superstars .. those are facts.

Lastly, please tell me in what way is Lebron better than KD. Please, I'll wait!

Now this ***** made is making excuses and saying how much better GSW is to them? LoL

He wasnt saying that **** when he went to Miami, he actually said that practicing with DWade and Bosh everyday was going to make the game way to easy. That because of them three they could win 6 or 7 or 8 chips.

Yet he got murked by Old man Dirk and Old Man Duncan.

What a ****ing joke of a leader and role model.

Witness Pathetic

Back
Top Bottom