LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

I would like the heat to lose but it aint happening. I am primarily a lebron hater and he seems to be losing already 
pimp.gif

Only reason I've kept Kobe on my sig is because of this bum LeBron

Kobe > LeBron

Only reason I've kept Kobe on my sig is because of this bum LeBron

Kobe > LeBron

game time tonight guys. lebron can't wait to lose this series. hopefully game 5 tonight is similar to game 5 of the celtics series where he quits and checks out early.

i'll be in downtown cleveland with firing squad and brigade ready to celebrate the mavs title and dan gilbert being correct on his vow so far.

heat haters stand up and lets work together and have hope, faith, confidence, and strength.

were 2 games away from our goal and mission and we won't be denied.

game time tonight guys. lebron can't wait to lose this series. hopefully game 5 tonight is similar to game 5 of the celtics series where he quits and checks out early.

i'll be in downtown cleveland with firing squad and brigade ready to celebrate the mavs title and dan gilbert being correct on his vow so far.

heat haters stand up and lets work together and have hope, faith, confidence, and strength.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Nothing else out there in life that interest's you huh? Just the good ol' Hatin other people kinda guy..

Nothing else out there in life that interest's you huh? Just the good ol' Hatin other people kinda guy..

Originally Posted by daiernchef

dIz b3 fo hAt3z lYk3 yOu dAt gIv3 m3 mA sTr3nGtH

lebron can't wait to lose another nba finals
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by daiernchef

dIz b3 fo hAt3z lYk3 yOu dAt gIv3 m3 mA sTr3nGtH

lebron can't wait to lose another nba finals
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom