LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Its not even a debate that Kobe Eli Manning'd the Hornets his agent said him playing for the Hornets was an "an impossibility" so that forced the Hornets to trade him.

Even if he said that, that could of been the perfect opportunity for the Hornets to use him as trade bait in which they did. I'm sure they would know that before drafting him and not even draft him or use him for what they did.

The teams agreed to the trade the day before the draft and the Lakers did not tell the Hornets who to select until five minutes before the pick was made. Branch said that prior to the trade agreement, the Hornets never even considered drafting Bryant. Prior to the draft, Bryant had worked out in Los Angeles, in which he scrimmaged against former Lakers players Larry Drew and Michael Cooper, and according to then-Laker manager Jerry West "marched over these people"

Since i got this off wiki I'm not saying its a 100% correct but if is it makes perfect since and how were the Hornets forced to trade him when they already had plans to trade him?

Last edited:
i don't mind lebron and wade winning a championship... it's that gay guy who wears #1. %@+@ that guy.

i bet he has occasional bukkake parties with his homeboys.
just saw this on the first page 
roll.gif

Lebron quit for multiple games in 2010 ESF vs the Celtics there's no other word for it.

I know y'alls talking point is Kobe quit that half vs the Suns. Go look at the tape again. The Suns were playing zone and doubling Kobe every time he touched the ball. The 1st half he shot the ball anyways, scored half of the teams points on 60 percent shooting and they were down by the 15 at the half.

So the 2nd half, he still was engaged and tried to facilitate and his teammates who couldn't make open shots and the Lakers ended up losing by like 30.

Another talking point y'all have when all else BAsketball related fails, y'all say that he raped that girl when he was acquitted of that crime. He basically messed with the wrong random girl.

The only thing you can accuse him of is cheating on his wife but you think Kobe's in the minority of players in doing that..... :Rollin

The snitching part, I understand what you are saying but that's not snitching, it's more poor judgement. Kobe gets arrested, he's never had bad association with law enforcement, so he figures he's done nothing wrong, so he fully cooperates and he buys the buddy buddy stuff the police use to get information out of people when in custody.

You think Kobe really thought, what he was saying would be released publicly?

He exercised poor judgement.

Kobe snitching would be him talking to Shaqs wife directly and holding a press conference to announce Shaq cheating. He didnt do either one of those things.

Last edited:
Multiple games? No. It was isolated to G5 from everything I saw. But I guess there was nothing he could have done in G6 in a loss to change that perception that he was in the process of quitting in that game, too, after how bad he was in the game before. If anything he ended up trying to do too much in G6 and got loose with the ball.

Last edited:
Lebron quit for multiple games in 2010 ESF vs the Celtics there's no other word for it.

I know y'alls talking point is Kobe quit that half vs the Suns. Go look at the tape again. The Suns were playing zone and doubling Kobe every time he touched the ball. The 1st half he shot the ball anyways, scored half of the teams points on 60 percent shooting and they were down by the 15 at the half.

So the 2nd half, he still was engaged and tried to facilitate and his teammates who couldn't make open shots and the Lakers ended up losing by like 30.

Another talking point y'all have when all else BAsketball related fails, y'all say that he raped that girl when he was acquitted of that crime. He basically messed with the wrong random girl.

The only thing you can accuse him of is cheating on his wife but you think Kobe's in the minority of players in doing that..... :Rollin

The snitching part, I understand what you are saying but that's not snitching, it's more poor judgement. Kobe gets arrested, he's never had bad association with law enforcement, so he figures he's done nothing wrong, so he fully cooperates and he buys the buddy buddy stuff the police use to get information out of people when in custody.

Kobe snitching would be him talking to Shaqs wife directly and holding a press conference to announce Shaq cheating. He didnt do either one of those things.

So much justifying in this post....First Kobe did infact quit on his team. He was extremely selfish and was out for him. He was on some ill be damn if i have to play with this team.

He basically said until yall get me championship caliber players f the lakers. See scoring 81 points in a pointless and meaningless game (impressive non the less).

You or I or anyone else doesnt know if he did infact rape or not rape the woman. I hate when ppl act so naive, as to his fame, money, and status, couldnt/or didnt sway or factor in the jury outcome.

As far as snitching is concern, dude did the worst kind....He str8 up lowkey dry snitched, on some typical chickenhead/bird mentality. To act as if this dude is that clueless or incoherent is silly. I could see if he was on some raised by a single mom and grew up around nothing but women. Or if  he wasnt famous, didnt have agents and advisors etc... who help him with guidance.

Dude just str8 up went into b mode, on some if im going down im taking everyone with me.

You guys and your stories would make Charles Dickens proud.

Do continue :smokin

The way you can concoct a story about Lebron or Kobe just warms the heart :D

Kobe didn't quit on his team that half , go look at the tape.

Kobe was acquitted of the crime.

Do we have to refresh people's memories of how the acusser had sex with another person, hours after he supposedly raped her? How she bragged to her friends about having sex with Kobe. How she changed her story depending on who she was talking to.

Like seriously be intellectually honest...are those the actions of a girl who got raped?

Like I said in my previous post, he exercised poor judgement but thats not snitching.

I don't know what you are talking about with this single mom business. To me if you grew up with a single mom, you wouldn't have the upper middle class upbringing that Kobe had so you'd exposed to the bad side of law enforcement growing up. It wouldve been drilled into you by your peers and experiences, that the cops are "bad" and any cooperation is snitching.To me Kobe was basically sheltered growing up, basically a slightly cooler Carlton Banks. :lol: And didn't get these lessons growing up. But I digress But Kobe didn't snitch, snitching is calling Shaq wife's and saying "hey your man cheats"

Last edited:
I hate every one of you if I get pulled into this, but please stop posting old ******** about the draft day trade. That thing was set up well in advance. Kobe was in the fold before Shaq even was.

Jerry West wanted Shaq, spent the whole season working to reduce his salary to clear room for him, when he found out about Kobe. That workout buzzed West somethin fierce. He then went out trying to find any way he could get him AND still get Shaq.

New Orleans was not takin no damn high school kid with their roster, they were used to making the playoffs and had vet guys, etc, they didn't want no 17 year old guard. At least KG was 6-11, and even Jermaine ONeal was 7 feet, high school guards were considered foolish.

West offered them Divac (knowing he was going to pursue Shaq, and if he couldn't get Shaq, he had deals in place for Mutumbo + Dale Davis (might have been Antonio Davis, I always get the Davis's screwed up)

Once they agreed, and he knew he had Kobe in the fold IF he made it to 13, he could focus on Shaq. He did that by selling Peeler to the Grizzlies, clearing the cap space he needed to sign Shaq.

The main threat to Kobe not being there at 13 was John Cal in New Jersey at 8. Kobe indicated that West had given him a workout and was interested, and he wanted to play for Jerry, but nothing was set in stone. His agent mentioned that if Kobe liked the direction, he'd play, if he didn't, he'd leave via free agency, just as Tracy McGrady did 4 years later. (3 year deals back then, so Kobe would have been free to leave in 99) Cal passed, and took Kittles.

Danny Ainge was DESPERATE to get Kobe, but was at 14, he tried to trade up with Golden State, but GS wouldn't budge, they wanted Todd Fuller, badly........make your own jokes there.

There are books with this information in them. I've read those books. Shuges and I have exchanged internet articles, links, etc over the years on this topic, Bob Bass tried to say TWO YEARS AGO, that he wanted Kobe, blah blah blah, yeah, 15 years later, he was the "voice of reason". :lol: If Kobe's workouts were so great, so wonderful, everybody in the league knew about him and how great he would be, why did he last to 13? Trade or no trade? The fact is, Kobe's workout buzz started with Jerry West, that's when everyone else took notice. It was not something Kobe staged, or planned, or demanded of the NBA, give me a damn break. 17 year old kids don't have that clout on day 1. Stop rewriting history your way.

:lol:

Kobe Stans coming out the woodwork to defend their Idol in a Lebron/Heat Haters thread.

Look how defensive they are

:rofl:

laugh.gif

Kobe Stans coming out the woodwork to defend their Idol in a Lebron/Heat Haters thread.

Look how defensive they are

roll.gif
Sort of like how Lebron fans do the same? 
laugh.gif

Not a Kobe fan by the way.
Nope ain't none of this going on with Lebron in the Kobe Hater thread

Just more Kobe stans willing to take bullets for him
Didn't even know there was a Kobe hater thread. 
laugh.gif
 I stand behind this thread 100%, but the amount of hater/appreciation threads is getting a little ridiculous.

laugh.gif

I stand behind this thread 100%, but the amount of hater/appreciation threads is getting a little ridiculous.
Lol so it's ok to have. Lebron hate thread but it's not ok to have a kobe hate thread

laugh.gif

Lol so it's ok to have. Lebron hate thread but it's not ok to have a kobe hate thread
I never said that, I have no problem with a Kobe hate thread. This thread has been around for years, I'm mainly referring to threads like the "Wade Appreciation" or "Lebron Overcoming Adversity" ones that appear once the Heat win the Finals. As if the NBA thread and the Heat thread don't have enough praise for the guys already, let's make two more threads just in case. 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
I never said that, I have no problem with a Kobe hate thread. This thread has been around for years, I'm mainly referring to threads like the "Wade Appreciation" or "Lebron Overcoming Adversity" ones that appear once the Heat win the Finals. As if the NBA thread and the Heat thread don't have enough praise for the guys already, let's make two more threads just in case. 
eyes.gif
but the same can be said about kobe...seeing that any appreciation thread made as of lately, outside of the stupid and god awful and unwarranted Jeremy lin thread, they some how turn into a kobe appreciation/comparison to said player...ie this thread, the lbj thread, the heats season thread, the finals thread....so on and so forth.

Doesn't kobe get enough praise already without turning any other appreciation of a player thread into a kobe is better then this/that person...kobe is this, kobe is my future baby daddy, kobe is my mancrush, etc...

The lengths a stan will go to protect his man.

"He didnt directly tell Shaqs wife or hold a press conference to announce"

I guess its no longer snitching when you only tell the Police

Please take the kobe talk to the kobe hate thread.... Back to topic.

I was thinking maybe all the stars should jus take the lebron way out. I say if k love, kd, and rose doesn't have a ring in the next 4 years, they should all jus team up in minnesota. I mean hell.... Y not. Then parker, wiggns and gordon could make a deasly trio for sure in 9 years. Personally I would like a kyrie, dmc, and jrue superteam omg. Seriously its like if the organization isnt gonna bring help the stars should jus start linking up in their primes n play n the weaker of the 2 conferences, it would def increase their chances at a ring by 50%. But nvm rings dont define players

The lengths a stan will go to protect his man.

"He didnt directly tell Shaqs wife or hold a press conference to announce"

I guess its no longer snitching when you only tell the Police

I think you have a poor understanding of the term snitching

Back
Top Bottom