LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Ah yes, the good old personal attack fallacy. :lol:

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about and feel defeated.

All you do is save Kobe, hate on Lebron. And that's fine. But asking guy a question, hounding him for 2 days, then failing to even address the answer after getting it is straight up pathetic, even for a troll. On some straight " Guys, dont help him. I know the answer, but Im wondering if he does" BS

Homie even took it to the PM's, on some I need to know ASAP if you know or not. It was really that serious :rofl:

So please, explain to us how the double on Shaq helped Kobe? Also when and where these doubles were coming from? Since you already knew the answer. And please dont reword what SP already said, you know since he " had no idea what he was talking about and felt defeated"

The issue I had with his reply was as to how it helped Kobe.

Shaq helped Kobe by being the defenses main focus.

He was trying to make it seem as if Kobe was just some spot up shooter whose defender would leave to help and leave him wide open. Shaq had nothing to do with Kobe being able to beat his guy.

Last edited:
Did he? ...never heard that
Yea man dude was drafted by the Hornets and didn't wanna play for them his agent was telling teams that he's only gonna play for the Lakers that's why teams passed him up and the Hornets said **** that and drafted him for trade bait or were gonna force him to play

Yea man dude was drafted by the Hornets and didn't wanna play for them his agent was telling teams that he's only gonna play for the Lakers that's why teams passed him up and the Hornets said **** that and drafted him for trade bait or were gonna force him to play
You said he refuse play for the team that drafted him but the team that drafted him wasn't even interested in him.

You said he refuse play for the team that drafted him but the team that drafted him wasn't even interested in him.
What? Didn't or not read what I wrote his agent was telling teams if you draft him he's not gonna play for you. The Hornets drafted him anyways not caring what he said and we're gonna force him to play or trade him.

the hornets actually traded the pick to the lakers before they even knew that the lakers would pick kobe, people starting to make things up in this thread now

What? Didn't or not read what I wrote his agent was telling teams if you draft him he's not gonna play for you. The Hornets drafted him anyways not caring what he said and we're gonna force him to play or trade him.

What? Did you or did you not read what you wrote?

Kobe also refused to play for the team that drafted him and acted like a spoiled brat so he could play for the lakers

Come on man don't try to talk to me like I'm stupid when you look stupid, I can comprehend very well.

Last edited:
the hornets actually traded the pick to the lakers before they even knew that the lakers would pick kobe, people starting to make things up in this thread now
No.

"Bill Branch, the Hornets' head scout at the time, said that the Hornets agreed to trade their draft selection to the Lakers before picking Bryant. The teams agreed to the trade the day before the draft and the Lakers did not tell the Hornets who to select until five minutes before the pick was made."

I like how you try flip the question that's not in question to ask me a question. :tongue:

What is in question is did he refuse to play for the hornet which you stated? :wink::tongue: No.
"Bill Branch, the Hornets' head scout at the time, said that the Hornets agreed to trade their draft selection to the Lakers before picking Bryant. The teams agreed to the trade the day before the draft and the Lakers did not tell the Hornets who to select until five minutes before the pick was made."
And why do you think this happened. Like I said before he didn't want to play for anybody except the Lakers he wasn't going to play for anybody else. His agent was telling teams to not draft him.

I like how you try flip the question that's not in question to ask me a question.
tongue.gif

What is in question is did he refuse to play for the hornet which you stated?
wink.gif
tongue.gif
No.
And why do you think this happened. Like I said before he didn't want to play for anybody except the Lakers he wasn't going to play for anybody else. His agent was telling teams to not draft him.
yeah im just saying that the lakers were the ones that picked him in the draft. i dont see what the point of bringing this up is, in the end he won 5 championships by getting the lakers to draft him, so he made the right/smart choice

No, the deal was done, here's the convo between Dave Cowens and Kobe.

Kobe told the Hornets that he didn't want to play for them, and that pissed off Cowens.

Tell the entire truth lol.

[COLOR=#red]Kobe Bryant gave Peter Vecsey of the NY Post a fascinating glimpse into what took place prior to the 1996 NBA draft, when he was a fresh-faced 17-year old looking for NBA employment: “The one rubbing Bryant the rawest implicates Dave Cowens, then the Hornets’ coach. At some point soon after the Hornets selected Bryant with the No. 13 pick, the two had a private phone conversation that went something like this. Cowens: ‘You know what the deal is, right? Kobe: ‘Yes, I do.’ Cowens: ‘Well, that’s good, because we don’t need you anyway.’ Kobe is as stupefied and infuriated now as he was then. ‘Can you believe someone would say something like that to a 17-year-old!’ he says, his face one-third smile, one-third scowl and one-third sinister. ‘That really threw me. It really hurt. Especially since it came from him. I knew about Dave Cowens. I knew what a great player he was. I followed his career. I looked up to him because he played so hard and showed so much passion. That spit just blew me away!’ Then again, by then, Bryant should have been accustomed to being disillusioned by Hall of Fame players. Twice he worked out for Clippers’ GM Elgin Baylor … and coach Bill Fitch. After the second, the two dream weavers invited Bryant to lunch. ‘They told me it was the two best workouts they’d ever seen,’ he said. ‘That’s it, I figured, I was going be a Clipper and play in L.A. I was pumped!’ Before Bryant had finished his fantasy, his magic carpet ride crashed. Out of nowhere, Baylor and Fitch flipped the switch. ‘Your skill level is off the charts. Your athleticism is exceptional. And your energy and enthusiasm are remarkable,’ they gushed. ‘But we can’t draft you … Because people out here won’t think we’re serious if we draft a high school kid at No. 7.’ [...] Bryant never had any reason to believe he would wind up playing in nearby Philadelphia for the 76ers, holders of the draft’s oceanfront lot. There was little doubt Allen Iverson would be the top pick. Yet GM Brad Greenberg invited Kobe in, anyway, for a test run. ‘I guess they saw some of my high school games. That was the only explanation I could think of for not being asked to shoot or dribble or demonstrate any of my skills’ Bryant said. ‘All they wanted me to do was to sprint the court. They timed me on a stop watch.’ Greenberg told Bryant him Iverson had run faster. ‘So?!?!’ Kobe exclaimed. [...] Greenberg disputes Bryant’s version. In an email he said the workout consisted of more than running. ‘He did shooting drills and other stuff … had a great workout,’ Greenberg wrote. ‘I just thought Iverson [was] a better selection at the time. I wasn’t comfortable going with a HS kid for the No. 1 pick vs. Iverson.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
yeah im just saying that the lakers were the ones that picked him in the draft. i dont see what the point of bringing this up is, in the end he won 5 championships by getting the lakers to draft him, so he made the right/smart choice
I'm not a kobe hater so I don't care but these kobe fans are acting like kobe didn't do anything selfish in his career. You said it right there he made the right choice to Win. Lebron left to win

Lol @ this thread. .went from.lbj hate to kb hate..what's with all the discrediting, can't we all kust say that both these guys are great in their own right?? I mean, their skill sets, circumstances, mentalities are completely different .so I dont know why the fickle comparisons, esp when theyre seven yrs apart. Lmao, when lebron is 35 and kb is long retired, then ill rehash the argument as to who had a better career. .the argument as to whos better is irrelevant to me bc of the afformentioned reasons. Fyi I still think kb will have another monster yr next yr.

I'm not a kobe hater so I don't care but these kobe fans are acting like kobe didn't do anything selfish in his career. You said it right there he made the right choice to Win. Lebron left to win
i wouldnt consider putting yourself in position to win as selfish, just like i dont see a problem with lebron moving to miami. at the end of the day he has won more in his first 3 years in miami than his 7 years as a cav, so he made the right choice

I told the entire truth, and the truth is Kobe himself told the Hornets that he would not play for them. That conversation happened, just the way it was posted, showing that the deal was done, not like the other poster suggests.

Kobe told the Hornets that he didn't want to play for them, and that pissed off Cowens.

Where does he say this then ^^^^ or are you just making your own interpretation of how they both felt.

Last edited:
He's talking about how Lebron quit in 2010 NBA playoffs.

He didn't even mention the 2011 NBA Finals
Quit according to who?

Did he freeze up? Definitely. How does one freeze up? When you run into a fight, then turning around and realizing that while you are in battle, nobody has your back.

Either you fall on your sword, or you run.

His contract was up, so he got himself some cats who'd have his back.

Magic had a crew, Jordan had a crew to back him up as well. Dr. J had a crew, Shaq had one as well, as did Isiah Thomas.

You don't go to a gun fight with knives, and the Cleveland teams that LEBRON took to the chip, were nothing but butter knives.

I'm not talking about him leaving Cleveland in my statement, I'm talking about him being disengaged and quitting on his team during the 2010 Eastern Semifinal series vs Celtics

Its not even a debate that Kobe Eli Manning'd the Hornets his agent said him playing for the Hornets was an "an impossibility" so that forced the Hornets to trade him.

Cowens stated,

Which means that there was an earlier discussion. If Kobe were willing to play for the Hornets, it's quite obvious that Cowens would not have said, what it is that he said.

Kobe and his agent forced the hand of the Hornets. 

That still you interpretation. I could easily come up with mine to counter yours.

Where is the "Kobe is overrated" thread so you idiots/LBJ stans can go back in there and ***** about Kobe? I'm trying to "hate"/read about other's hate for LBJ and you Kobe hater fools are messing things up with this gibberish.

THIS IS THE LEBRON HATER THREAD. SHUT UP ABOUT KOBE.

back to the LBJ hate pls

K thx bye.

Back
Top Bottom