LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

How many of you are actually from Miami though?

....so immature and childish. where is it written that someone has to be from and area to be a fan? grow up.

Yup, struck a nerve. It's ok for kids to bandwagon because they don't know better, but grown men? Nah

Where do/did you live in Manchester? 

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

....so immature and childish. where is it written that someone has to be from and area to be a fan? grow up.

Yup, struck a nerve. It's ok for kids to bandwagon because they don't know better, but grown men? Nah

Where do/did you live in Manchester? 

Got 'em
laugh.gif

My thing is most these "fans" that aren't from south Florida aren't heat fans but only Lebron fans.
Once Lebron leaves the heat or retires that "team heat" sig they have will be dissapearing.

Nothing wrong with that to me if their upfront about it. If lebrons your favorite player then by all means pull for him to do good

Originally Posted by wcghost

Anyone still hating on Lebron is a straight tool.

2012 MVP, Champion, Finals MVP and soon to be 2012 Olympic Gold Medalist.

I agree with this but people still hate Kobe and he has all of those...

People from Virginia are supposed to go for who? The wizards
laugh.gif
??? Iverson used to be my favorite player(partly because he's from my area) and i always would root for the 76ers. Then in 05 i became a huge Wade fan, so I would go for the Heat

why so many people care who other people are fans of? My favorite player is Gary Forbes and no one tells me I am wrong. I like Lebron the player very much but sometimes I think Gary Forbes is greater person.

Originally Posted by Gary Forbes

why so many people care who other people are fans of?

...they always seem to cite or use quotes from some man-law handbook that ive yet to see a copy of.

...some of these dudes get legit upset over who someone chooses to root for. i really did not know it was that serious until NT. i notice it more now though.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

greatest player since jordan?

Keep staying salty. Keep staying MAD.
laugh.gif

AT LEAST three, probably four statistical seasons that are better than any of Kobe's.
Rookie of the year
3 x MVP
20 x Eastern Conference player of the month
Vastly outplaying and outwinning Kobe in their head to head matchups since he came into the league
Better defender
Better rebounder
Better passer
More efficient scorer
Better basketball player

2011-12 regular season MVP
2011-12 league first round MVP
2011-12 league second round MVP
2011-12 league conference finals MVP
2011-12 Finals MVP
Led voting for all-NBA 1st team
Led voting for all-NBA all defensive 1st team
WORST regular season game: 17 points, 3 rebounds, 7 assists, 2 steals
WORST playoff game: 22 points, 7 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 steals

One of the greatest and most consistent seasons of all time, arguably the most consistent playoff run of all time

Would just like to point out that LeBron scored 8 points and 13 points in 2 games of the NBA finals vs the mavs.
grin.gif

LeBron has never had a season better than Kobes 06' season, I don't care what anyone says or what type of LeBron-stat you want to bring up.

Averaged 35
81 points
40+ in 12 straight games
averaged 45 in the MONTH OF JANUARY!!!!!!
Etc.

Also would like to point out that LeBron has NEVER been and NEVER will be a greater ON BALL 1-on-1 defender than Prime Kobe. NEVER.

I am content knowing that MJ and Kobe will forever be in a league of their own and LeBron will just be mentioned with the Magic Johnsons.

Congrats to LeBron though, and all the legit heat fans

Originally Posted by Pill Clinton

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

greatest player since jordan?

Keep staying salty. Keep staying MAD.
laugh.gif

AT LEAST three, probably four statistical seasons that are better than any of Kobe's.
Rookie of the year
3 x MVP
20 x Eastern Conference player of the month
Vastly outplaying and outwinning Kobe in their head to head matchups since he came into the league
Better defender
Better rebounder
Better passer
More efficient scorer
Better basketball player

2011-12 regular season MVP
2011-12 league first round MVP
2011-12 league second round MVP
2011-12 league conference finals MVP
2011-12 Finals MVP
Led voting for all-NBA 1st team
Led voting for all-NBA all defensive 1st team
WORST regular season game: 17 points, 3 rebounds, 7 assists, 2 steals
WORST playoff game: 22 points, 7 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 steals

One of the greatest and most consistent seasons of all time, arguably the most consistent playoff run of all time
Would just like to point out that LeBron scored 8 points and 13 points in 2 games of the NBA finals vs the mavs.
grin.gif

LeBron has never had a season better than Kobes 06' season, I don't care what anyone says or what type of LeBron-stat you want to bring up.

Averaged 35
81 points
40+ in 12 straight games
averaged 45 in the MONTH OF JANUARY!!!!!!
Etc.

Also would like to point out that LeBron has NEVER been and NEVER will be a greater ON BALL 1-on-1 defender than Prime Kobe. NEVER.

I am content knowing that MJ and Kobe will forever be in a league of their own and LeBron will just be mentioned with the Magic Johnsons.

Congrats to LeBron though, and all the legit heat fans

eek.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Cmon man, tell me you don't believe this.

??

I'm not talking about his weak side blocks from behind (clearly why he's on every all-defensive 1st team every year)

I'm talking one on one, locking the opposing teams BEST player. Not even the 2nd best on-ball defender on his team.

??

I'm not talking about his weak side blocks from behind (clearly why he's on every all-defensive 1st team every year)

I'm talking one on one, locking the opposing teams BEST player. Not even the 2nd best on-ball defender on his team.
He's on the all defensive team becuase coaches let the ball boys fill out the ballet dude, I hate burst this fantasy world you are living.

1. Kobe has been a pylon for about 3 years now.
2. Even In his prime Kobe was a very very inconsistent defender, he doens't focus on it, half the time he just uses it to conserve his energy. 
3. There was never any point in time you could say he was the ebst perimiter defender in the league.

ask phil jackson
“Kobe’s defense, to be accurate, has faltered in recent years, despite his presence on the league’s all-defensive team.  The voters have been seduced by his remarkable athleticism and spectacular steals, but he hasn’t played sound, fundamental defense.  Mesmerized by the ball, he’s gambled too frequently, putting us out of position, forcing rotations that leave a man wide open, and doesn’t keep his feet on the ground.

Pretty sure that Phil quote was from the book he wrote in 04 after losing to Detriot, he's just salty
grin.gif

Kobe's best defensive years were early to mid 2000's with shaq and a few years after shaq, obviously he was inconsistent because most of his energy goes into scoring. When he tried, he was one of the premier perimeter, ball denying defenders in the league. In 2000 when he averaged 1 BPG and guarded mostly point guards is a season that comes to mind where he was probably the best perimeter defender in the league. Don't get me wrong, LeBron is great at team defense, but he will not lock down your best player, I'm sorry. He couldn't even stop 6'2 jason terry last year. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

LeBron "I can finally say that I'm a champion, and I did it the right way. I didn't shortcut anything."

grin.gif

theres no way thats an actual quote
If it is, only proves that his shortcut is in the back of his mind.   

Pretty sure that Phil quote was from the book he wrote in 04 after losing to Detriot, he's just salty
grin.gif

Kobe's best defensive years were early to mid 2000's with shaq and a few years after shaq, obviously he was inconsistent because most of his energy goes into scoring. When he tried, he was one of the premier perimeter, ball denying defenders in the league. In 2000 when he averaged 1 BPG and guarded mostly point guards is a season that comes to mind where he was probably the best perimeter defender in the league. Don't get me wrong, LeBron is great at team defense, but he will not lock down your best player, I'm sorry. He couldn't even stop 6'2 jason terry last year. 
laugh.gif
1. hence the mother %#$$+%! difference between lebron and Kobe dude.  Lebron is couted to garud all 5 positions on the court, he can't rest for scoring.

2. D. Rose last year was not locked up?
3. He's "salty" because he doesn't agree with you huh?
grin.gif

3. He wasn't better than Jason Kidd, Shawn Marion, and he robbed Bruce Bowen of his 1st team spot.

^Or it's probably in the back of his mind cause massive amounts of detractors constantly claimed that for 2 years

grin.gif

laugh.gif

And neither did kobe alot of times.... ppl apparently taking stats and glimpse of games via youtube and basing claims... If you look at his matchups in his prime days against the elite players... kobe played defense on those players in spurts... a play here and there if you will... Lets not get carried away and act like he constantly played on ball defense on iverson, mcgrady, pierce etc... he often played weak side or help defense. Dont get me wrong early 00's kobe was a great defensive player.. but ppl ac t like he was on some gary payton glove, lockdown defense for periods or even plays on end. And i might add also he damn sure didnt defend the best players on alot of teams. He usually guarded like position ala sg/sf and occasionally scoring pg. Aint like he was ever asked or even did guard big men out on the perimeter or down on the block.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

^Or it's probably in the back of his mind cause massive amounts of detractors constantly claimed that for 2 years

He obviously felt the need to address it. If he really didn't care he woukdnt have.

So since I'm from New Zealand I'm not allowed to root for any team in the NBA?

Man some people are just straight up ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom