LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Likr he didn't switch teams to win tho. All the kobe got carried talk is cool til u add kobe never ran to the team. Congrats to le***** and we will be back next year. Cant wait to see where he goes in '14... With melo? Cp3? Who knows

Yeah he cried and b***** like a little girl though.

^thank god, im a mj fan, lol. why bring up kobe in a heat hater thread? it's more than just kobe fans in here

Actually the first time around this thread delivered

So I guess you guys are what you were hoping Bron would be today, 1-3. :lol:

Likr he didn't switch teams to win tho. All the kobe got carried talk is cool til u add kobe never ran to the team. Congrats to le***** and we will be back next year. Cant wait to see where he goes in '14... With melo? Cp3? Who knows

Kobe never had to run to a team because he actually had a GREAT front office that was able to get him talent in a SHORT amount of time. Stop frontin like Kobe wasn't ready to jump ship until Pau saved the day.

Maybe he shouldve cried n forced their hand then. Teamed up with 2 other prime all stars, therefore I will never respect it jus like yall don't respect the shaq rings

Kobe never had to run to a team because he actually had a GREAT front office that was able to get him talent in a SHORT amount of time. Stop frontin like Kobe wasn't ready to jump ship until Pau saved the day.

But Kobe gave LA the respect to go and make a move and try to get better, didn't just pick up and move..

Actually the first time around this thread delivered

I swear you be sounding just like these pathetic Lebron haters except ya'll are on opposite ends.

Maybe he shouldve cried n forced their hand then. Teamed up with 2 other prime all stars, therefore I will never respect it jus like yall don't respect the shaq rings

Yeah, cause that was gonna do anything with how DUMB that Cavs front office was. I mean if the best you can bring Bron in SEVEN YEARS is Jamison, I don't know what else there is to say. You can not respect the rings all you want but if you front like this wasn't an EPIC ALL TIME Game 7 FINALS performance by Bron then you seriously need to re-evaluate watching bball.

All the kobe got carried talk is cool til u add kobe never ran to the team.

You mad that LeBron did his time in Cleveland like a man and didn't demand a trade like a little *****, and then did his thing when he was emancipated from the clutches of that dreadful organization who didn't give him an adequate supporting cast and who went on to set an NBA record with 26 losses in a row the first season he was gone? Yeah, u mad..

Kobe is the luckiest ***** in the history of pro basketball. From being drafted with a silver spoon in his mouth and getting carried to three rings while playing next to the most dominant force in the history of the league, to having the most one sided trade in history fixed in his favor so that he wouldn't demand more trades. We've seen what he amounts to between 2004 and 2007. The only thing that could top his lucky career is if he got amnestied now, and got picked up by the Pacers.

There is absolutely no question that LeBron is higher than Kobe on all-time lists after tonight.

He already had a better peak than Kobe before this season started - numerous seasons that were statistically superior than any season Kobe ever had. Championship + Finals MVP + MVP in the same season (now twice in a row), something Kobe has never done. Better playoffs/finals performances, etc.

Now he has better career accomplishments. They both have two rings as the man and two finals MVPs. What separates them is Kobe's three extra rings where he got piggyback carried by Shaq and LeBron 3 extra MVP awards. An MVP ranks higher than a piggyback carried ring on any all-time list.

The only thing that Kobe has over LeBron now is longevity. Although when discussing longevity, Kobe stans never tend to look at the start of their careers - the fact that it took Kobe 4 seasons to have a season as good as LeBron's rookie season and 7 seasons to have a season that was as good as LeBron's sophmore season. Plus Bron never had any seasons where his game dropped as tremendously as Kobe in 03-04.

But Kobe gave LA the respect to go and make a move and try to get better, didn't just pick up and move..
7 years wasnt enough huh? Capped off with the great past his prime Shaq and the great Antwan Jamison? Please, f outta here with the excuses.

I swear you be sounding just like these pathetic Lebron haters except ya'll are on opposite ends.

What did I say that was pathetic? Did Kobe NOT have a great front office?

Every time you post it's guaranteed to be something knocking Kobe. Same with these Lebron haters.

Of course he had a great office. That's why the Lakers are so consistent.

Did Pau save the day? Hell no. He was the final piece of the puzzle.

7 years wasnt enough huh? Capped off with the great past his prime Shaq and the great Antwan Jamison? Please, f outta here with the excuses.

are you a Lebron fan, cause from your sig I can't tell.. ya kind look like you're confused.. And when you all signed Shaq you weren't saying he was "past his prime" you all just about declared yourselves the champs when that signing went down..

Every time you post it's guaranteed to be something knocking Kobe. Same with these Lebron haters.

No, it's just when I see kobe fans posting up dumb stuff, I respond to them. What did I say to knock kobe in my post? The hell your emotional self talking about? Did I say Kobe sucked or discredited him? NO! I spoke the truth. Did Kobe not want to jump ship until they got Pau? Kobe fans ALWAYS jumping to conclusions i swear.

are you a Lebron fan, cause from your sig I can't tell.. ya kind look like you're confused.. And when you all signed Shaq you weren't saying he was "past his prime" you all just about declared yourselves the champs when that signing went down..

Just telling it like it is. When Shaq signed with the Cavs, pretty sure only Cavs fans thought it would be an automatic title. I however assumed they wouldn't win, especially with Shaq saying [paraphrasing] "Now it's time to get the King a ring". Please. Shaq started washing out like 3 years before he even got the Cleveland. If it wasn't his production falling, it wwas the fact that he just couldn't stay on the court. Try actually being realistic and take your blinders off.

Last edited:

No, it's just when I see kobe fans posting up dumb stuff, I respond to them. What did I say to knock kobe in my post? The hell your emotional self talking about? Did I say Kobe sucked or discredited him? NO! I spoke the truth. Did Kobe not want to jump ship until they got Pau? Kobe fans ALWAYS jumping to conclusions i swear.

So you respond with something just as dumb like "Pau saved the day"

:lol: Aight. Like I said you sound just like them dudes.

Just telling it like it is. When Shaq signed with the Cavs, pretty sure only Cavs fans thought it would be an automatic title. I however assumed they wouldn't win, especially with Shaq saying [paraphrasing] "Now it's time to get the King a ring". Please. Shaq started washing out like 3 years before he even got the Cleveland. If it wasn't his production falling, it wwas the fact that he just couldn't stay on the court. Try actually being realistic and take your blinders off.

I don't have blinders on. I'm just pointing out that you're wrong. You make it sound like he was there 7 years and they made no additions to try to improve or they had mediocre seasons. I'm just pointing out that, that's incorrect.. And in that 7 years, don't forget they made it to the post season, Finals and playoff appearances, so its not as if they were that many pieces off..

Well we'll always have 2011 fellas.

They can't ever take that away from us.

-looks at avy and smiles-

Last edited:
You're right about them potentially being a few pieces away from a title. But after losing in the Finals, you're supposed to make moves to get better. What did they do? get Shaq and Jamison and go backwards. That's one of those shock to the system things for a team that's thinking about winning it all, where you basically have to re-evaluate things. For example, what if the Heat lost to the Pacers, after thinking they were about to repeat? You're at a standstill (though not as much as that Cavs team back then), and there's changes you need to make. Hell, look at OKC. Though Westbrook's injury played a big factor, they still went backwards losing in the second round after being in the finals just the year before. That's why I can never blame a good-great player on seeking an opportunity to better himself if he feels he's done so much where he's at, instead of being dumped when you're time is ticking. People calling Ray Allen "Judas", but I bet Pierce and KG see the light at the end of the tunnel now. Sounds like a lot of people wouldn't mind busting their *** while languishing at some job with no apparent advancement, instead of taking a risk to better yourself like you know you can. Hmm.

Its crazy that Kobe being in the nba way longer than Bron, yet they both have the same amount of nba finals mvps's.....hmmm.

Yeah, I know right? Crazy...

Two players just can't have different careers. I mean, life just HAS to work out the same way for everyone right?

Back
Top Bottom