LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Talking about taking the high road for 12 years makes him sound like such a bish. You walked over someone and you hit them with your nuts. That ain't no high road.

Last edited:
Can't believe this clown got all butt hurt after being called the "B" word. :smh:

I'm sure that wasn't the first time...and I'm damn sure it won't be the last time, but for him to publicly out Dray for it is just unacceptable. I'm sure the rest of the players around the league are shaking they're heads at this clown. The NBAPA should really step in and do something about this.

Let this be his defining moment and hopefully a new "LeBron" rule is created where no matter what you say on the court You may never speak about it or throw you're fellow NBA brother under the bus in the public eye, without the threat of being barred or kicked out of the Union.

Last edited:
I'm surprised that more ppl hasn't called him out on the shameless stat padding that last minute of game 4

They were fouling until the 8 second mark so LeSnitch can get buckets :rolleyes

Last edited:
I'm surprised that more ppl hasn't called him out on the shameless stat padding that last minute of game 4

They were fouling until the 8 second mark so LeSnitch can get buckets :rolleyes

Yup dude had 19 points in 47 mins, got to 25 the last 60 secs to save his boxscore

Lebron is a robot confirmed

BpwjqNt.gif

@youngwolf  lets get this prayer going bro, bow y'all heads
Haters, my brothers of the cause, I would rather fight beside you than any army of thousands! Let no stan forget how menacing we are! Give them nothing, but take from them everything! We are lions!

Do you know what's there, waiting beyond this game?! Immortality! Take it, it's yours!

Haters, my brothers of the cause, I would rather fight beside you than any army of thousands! Let no stan forget how menacing we are! Give them nothing, but take from them everything! We are lions!

Do you know what's there, waiting beyond this game?! Immortality! Take it, it's yours!
Amen!

This is what Lebrick sees whenever he faces the Dubs  

dude probably  doesn't even know what a Bell curve is

This fraud was 2-7 in the 4th. Just pointing that out.

Foreshadowing? :nerd: :nerd: Her Finals record after next game?

It will be fine next game.

Warriors are still up 3-2 with 2 games to clinch it. It took Draymond getting suspended over some BS and ridiculous performances from Bron and Kyrie for them to stay alive.

LeBum was lucky Kyrie was hot in the 4th qtr and HB and Curry were missing wide open looks
LeFraud won't be lucky next game

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom