LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Yes, the Cav's/lebronze did "just enough." But they didn't do more than that. In that 4th quarter, if lebronze had gone 6/8 instead of 3/8... or if he had hit the 3 that Kyrie hit... I would say that THEY won the game. Doing something along those lines would have been enough to validate their effort in my eyes (however unforunate that might have been for me), regardless of how bad the Warriors failed.

However, the Warriors didn't just fail... they failed in epic fashion when held up against/compared to any reasonable expectations that spectators should have for them (given their track record these past 2 years, and particularly their great season this year).

Thus, I see this as more of a Warriors choke job than a lebronze performance for the ages. I don't see this as putting the focus on one side for no reason... it is completely justified when you look at the Warriors situation and how far they fell short (in comparison to lebronze/the Cav's). lebronze did "just enough". If he would have done what those who put him on a pedestal should really expect him to do (i.e. play like the greatest ever), then I definitely wouldn't have a leg to stand on. But he didn't... he did "just enough" (and really got bailed out by Kyrie).

You just can't heap all the praise upon lebronze for doing "just enough" when it was the Fraudiors that failed in an out-of-proportion/epic fashion. That's all I'm going to say about it, because I'm really just repeating myself... and I respect it if you disagree. Just wanted to make my point.

Last edited:
Here a big conspiracy theory for nba rigged.

Lol the believeland doc came out, almost a set up to remind people Cleveland has crap luck. It would make a great story for Cleveland not only to win but to come back from being down 3-1.

Lebron getting big numbers, redeeming himself to Cleveland another good story and a good story for Nike to sell

Nike was losing sales with UA and adidas competition, would be really bad for them if two signature athletes lost to the face of UA basketball again.

Last edited:
if

if

if

if

if

if

if

if

if

if

if

if

if

if

Still 3/7 fam

Close thread......Foreverrrrrrr lol. Good to see yall still going strong even though yall are not happy with the results. This thread is always pure comedy around this time of year.

Last edited:
1. Jordan
2. Russell
3 .Kareem
T4 - Magic and Kobe
5. Bird
6. Wilt
7. Shaq
8. Duncan
9. Lebron
10. West
11. Oscar

I am not even hating.I am a realist.I place him in the top ten of all time.I just do not glorify him as an untouchable god.

EddieDoyers EddieDoyers youngwolf youngwolf @lakersman3000 pjdabullsfan pjdabullsfan and others, same time next year. History has proven that it goes our way more than the other.

All of this. :smokin

youngwolf youngwolf thanks for trying G

I appreciate this. Really, I do. But this loss is on me. I let those stans bait me, and my ability to hate was severely weakened because of it. That won't happen again. I promise you that.

We'll come back even harder next year. I know it, you know it, we all know it. Heck, even the stans know it.

EddieDoyers EddieDoyers youngwolf youngwolf @lakersman3000 pjdabullsfan pjdabullsfan and others, same time next year. History has proven that it goes our way more than the other.

All of this. :smokin

youngwolf youngwolf thanks for trying G

I appreciate this. Really, I do. But this loss is on me. I let those stans bait me, and my ability to hate was severely weakened because of it. That won't happen again. I promise you that.

We'll come back even harder next year. I know it, you know it, we all know it. Heck, even the stans know it.
My hate just grew stronger with these LeScum stans

Transition complete, dudes the truth
pimp.gif

It's just nothing to hate anymore.

Does dude say and do some questionable ****? Yes.

But Kobe is my favorite and he also has a list of questionable behavior.

I just can't go on holding stuff against a great young black man.

Yall got banned for a minute but I'm back

All y'all that hated can eat a ****

I told y'all bum *** ****** we were gonan win this year
When did you tell us this?  It takes a real ***** to be afraid to talk **** before you win then puff up your chest after the fact.  At the end of the day, Cleveland is still a ****hole.

Last edited:

Transition complete, dudes the truth :pimp:

It's just nothing to hate anymore.

Does dude say and do some questionable ****? Yes.

But Kobe is my favorite and he also has a list of questionable behavior.

I just can't go on holding stuff against a great young black man.

You would always cry about lumping all of Ohio in with Cleveland, but you're just like them.

I hope you live in Ohio for the rest of your miserable existence.

Last edited:
Just wanted to drop this in here. Pipe is now an NBA champion and can live shirtless the rest of his life. Dude came out hot in the second half after a lackluster start to this series. Was pissed we got JR last year, but he was worth it. 

Congrats Lebby for making NT upset for another year btw.

Dudes just wanted to follow the crowd. Just like half the thread died when he left miami. When he wasn't a villi an anymore and it wasn't cool to hate him they wanted to love him again. Now he won in cleveland it's cool to call him goat and etc etc etc they gonna follow that trend too.

Dudes just wanted to follow the crowd. Just like half the thread died when he left miami. When he wasn't a villi an anymore and it wasn't cool to hate him they wanted to love him again. Now he won in cleveland it's cool to call him goat and etc etc etc they gonna follow that trend too.

I'm just done with these flip floppers
Worse than the LeBum stans tbh
At least you know the LeBum stans are dedicated to their mans because they invested in the team, sneakers, and slurped up whatever he has done even though he has disappointed them many times until now. That's at least some consistency.
These flip floppers been fakin the funk.

Back
Top Bottom