LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Game day. 
smokin.gif

Prepare for glory, brothers. Hate like you've never hated before. Hate so hard today, that if this thread were to last for a thousand years, future haters would look back at this day, June 12th, 2017, and say to themselves, "This was their finest hour."
Tonight WE DINE IN HELL!

The slurping that ESPN does for Brom Brom is comical. A case for the Finals MVP? Yet they dont do one article for Durant?? AHAHAHAH These dudes really think Brom Brom is the GOAT! :rofl:

I'm nervous man, these ****** better come thru tonight. Doubt Cleveland gonna have a record night but I need steph to mimic the 1st 3 games and klay to have game 1 defense on hot sauce. Not worried about lebuns

I'm nervous man, these ****** better come thru tonight. Doubt Cleveland gonna have a record night but I need steph to mimic the 1st 3 games and klay to have game 1 defense on hot sauce. Not worried about lebuns

My *****, dont threat.

Unless tonight is game 7, just enjoy the ride.

***** been dead, he just dont know it yet.

Favorite moment from a first-half were as follow

1. Golden State going on a run when the bron James is on the floor. Eliminating the excuse that Golden State's only goes on run when he's on the bench.

2. Jeff Van Gundy acknowledging that LeBron James is not the only player in the Cleveland Cavaliers bye saying that Kyrie Irving needs to come off the bench because Cleveland does not have enough Firepower where LeBron James is the only one out.

3. The announcers calling out LeBron James for standing around and not hustling for loose balls.

4. Durant and Curry playing their ***** off again.

5. 11 point lead with 1/2 to go for the f****** title Hallelujah

Here goes ***** James padding stats ... But yet people don't see it .....

Now that the Warriors are playing softer he just keep driving .... But yet all this other time ***** was passing and "making" the play ... FOH.

Garbage stats

Kyrie got injured today and couldn't save LeBum

Goodbye Cavs you bum *** jokes
Great season everyone

Rise up haters :pimp:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Lebron aint no GOAT

Now that the Warriors are playing softer he just keep driving .... But yet all this other time ***** was passing and "making" the play ... FOH.

Garbage stats

A minimum of 8 padded points from meaningless layups (with no defense might I add). He was looking awful happy walking back to the locker room just now. Probably saw he was high point man for the game. Maybe he was thinking he should win mvp! Individual over team all day from him.

for all you lebron fans get jordans name out your mouth... there aint no comparison... he aint even on kobe level... how are you the supposed king but you never 3 peat in your career :lol:

Garbage stats

I already peeped. Here comes the "LeBron needs help" excuses

OOOOOOOOWWWWWW!

Let me go to sleep, so I can wake up tomorrow to my miserable life.

#NEVERFORGET
naw ... Tomorrow I'll wake up happy AF knowing that I'm going torment this Lebums lover ...

They probably won't show face ... LoL

Back
Top Bottom