Lebron is a cheapskate...

That is ridiculous! i'm a server myself, so i can only imagine his waiter's disappointment once he recieved the bill. I thought for sure a guy with hiswealth would drop a C-note easily. Rich doesn't equal classy.

These peasants expecting Lebron to tip them big ? . How the hell did the bill come out to be 800 ? The restaurant charged extra for the King

These peasants expecting Lebron to tip them big ? . How the hell did the bill come out to be 800 ? The restaurant charged extra for the King
You've clearly never eaten out at a fine restaurant before. I've had $1000+ bills between 4 people before which was made up of food anddrinks so a bill for $800 isn't really alot considering he was with a group of people.

And anybody who actually calls Lebron "the King" can't be above the age of 18.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

anyone hear about how larry bird used to tip the cook instead of the waiter when he would go eat.

haha my friend did this to the cook at dennys one night since he liked the moons over myhammy so much
You either slurpin on lecheapos D or never been to a nice restaurant before

The rich get richer.

I've heard of stories about Lebron as being a stuck up rude person. I guess its true.

Man, one time my dad/uncle tipped $60 for $300 when my whole family was out from Ireland, and they work in masonry/carpentry.
laugh.gif

$10? I tipped more than three times that on a $150 bill. I really think it's a shame when people are stiff when it comes to tips. Upper level restaurantsare a little different, but a 1.2% tip doesn't cut it.

Well, in all fairness to "The King," the waiter fouled him en route to serving him a malibu on the rocks...

Originally Posted by dyyhard

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

this is when you key the car.....

my girl waitressed for Clyde Drexler a couple years ago...he gave her a hundred dollar tip for a couple drinks.

full service
pimp.gif

man some of you people here act like you are loaded or something. fair enough lebron is damn loaded and should tip a bit more... but some of u guys act like$800 is nothing. Some of you and you're "fine restaurants" ain't thinkin about how there are people in this world that can't even havedogfood...

man some of you people here act like you are loaded or something. fair enough lebron is damn loaded and should tip a bit more... but some of u guys act like$800 is nothing. Some of you and you're "fine restaurants" ain't thinkin about how there are people in this world that can't even havedogfood...

Back
Top Bottom