LeBron James files application for No. 6 jersey for the 2010-11 season

So, what is everybody going to say if Lebron REALLY does stay in Cleveland?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

if lebron was so intent on staying, why did he wait until the final week of the deadline? literally a day or two before?

btw I like how the whole state is coming together to guilt trip the guy into staying. ohhh nooo if bron leaves Cleveland will be in shambles. if he stays you guys are gonna end up voting this guy governor
its not a guilt trip its the truth! people arent filling the bars and restaurants after leaving the rock and roll hall of fame.  the indians draw terrible crowds.  browns cant give tickets away to the whole 8 games they play here a year.  cavs games are sold out every single night.  bars, restaurants, hotels all make $ when we play downtown.  if/when he bounces, all those businesses will be hurting.  whats left downtown?  the science center?  w6th and the "flats" are nothin special and only get people fri/sat nights...bron has the city by the balls

ps the caption of that bron NYC jersey said "courtesy of nba.com" at the bottom of it
nerd.gif

article was front page on cnbc.com, i didnt credit em when i copied and pasted it

Originally Posted by belle155

Originally Posted by DubA169

if lebron was so intent on staying, why did he wait until the final week of the deadline? literally a day or two before?

btw I like how the whole state is coming together to guilt trip the guy into staying. ohhh nooo if bron leaves Cleveland will be in shambles. if he stays you guys are gonna end up voting this guy governor
its not a guilt trip its the truth! people arent filling the bars and restaurants after leaving the rock and roll hall of fame.  the indians draw terrible crowds.  browns cant give tickets away to the whole 8 games they play here a year.  cavs games are sold out every single night.  bars, restaurants, hotels all make $ when we play downtown.  if/when he bounces, all those businesses will be hurting.  whats left downtown?  the science center?  w6th and the "flats" are nothin special and only get people fri/sat nights...bron has the city by the balls

ps the caption of that bron NYC jersey said "courtesy of nba.com" at the bottom of it
nerd.gif

article was front page on cnbc.com, i didnt credit em when i copied and pasted it

damn man i didn't realize he was THAT critical to the economy of Cleveland.  it's a very weird situation. i guess yall do need him much more than us
ohwell.gif

Or maybe LeBron already had his mind made up along since 23 has been retired by the Heat? HMM lmao

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

which team has #23 retired?

miami and chicago

nerd.gif

pimp.gif

yes sir.... he wants to play along side wade in miami.. might as well change his # now.. sorry chalmers...
Gotta give YoungTriz his props for calling it
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom