LeBron James Has Surpassed Kobe Bryant.... As The Most Hated Player On NT

I think the hate is because cavs fans were already planning a parade down superior ave since nov 1st .

Not hate on dude, but I just like to see overly hyped product fails.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Actually, 'Bron is good in my book. My problem isn't with him. It's with everyone overhyping anything and everything he does.

I think dude is superbly talented, but like most players, he has some stuff to improve on. He is not perfect and people (the media) want him to be. I thinktoo many things are expected of dude, honestly.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by ericberry14

he hasnt... & its not really close...

people's dislike isnt necessarily for Lebron, its for David Stern/NBA/refs for trying to hand this man the championship

I disagree. People are taking genuine delight in watching him fail. Nothing to do with the refs. This has been building all season.

The reason I hate Lebron is because of Stern/the NBA are treating him and the Cavs. I never hated him before and I never gave a damn about the Cavs.

I think more people will hate Lebron because his Star Treatment is far worse than it has been with Kobe, let alone anyone

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Failed.

I been on NT for 8 years now. Kobe was hated then, and the hate for him now, is strong as ever. I don't think anyone will surpass it.
Is the hate for Kobe REALLY as strong as it ever was on NT? I 'ono... Don't confuse NT with the real world.
no Kobe is still easily the most hated person on NT... people still try to discredit his championships, say that he's a rapist, claim he stilla terribel teammate, say that he is arrogant beyond belief, they all go trolling in laker threads spouting this stuff & it happens regularly...

Kobe is still the most hated person on NT, lebron is quickly catching up tho

Was this supposed to be a tweet?

So, LeBron wins MVP and his team wins the most games and now he's the most hated (on NT). I wonder if there's any correlation?

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

. People are taking genuine delight in watching him fail.
So? You should know how many people on here do that with Kobe. This really isn't anything new.
t3b, you know me of ALL people don't really care about hating on a player.

But you point me a quote where I've just hated a player for NO reason.
laugh.gif

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems as if Lebron is hated on for being.... good.
ohwell.gif

He sends the game into overtime, gets them within 1 point of winning the game multiple times during overtime and he's a choker because he missed a 43footer.

Are you serious?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

Originally Posted by WILLINC

I don't hate Lebron, I just don't like the Cavs and their fans.

QFT...plus the Lebron hype is ridiculous right now

shuges hating Lebron over kobe though
eek.gif
...now thats the day i neverthought i will ever see

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

Was this supposed to be a tweet?

So, LeBron wins MVP and his team wins the most games and now he's the most hated (on NT). I wonder if there's any correlation?

dirk-nowitzki.jpg

duncan.jpg

p1_iverson2.jpg

No correlation.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

shuges hating Lebron over kobe though
eek.gif
...now thats the day i never thought i will ever see

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, WHOA.

Kobe is still THE most hated for me.

i would honestly root for Lebron if he went to the Knicks. i've already said that he was the best player in the league this year (although the playoffshave been changing my mind again).

i just can't stand the Cleveland Cavaliers, their fans, and the way the media slurps them up.

if the media is going to slurp a player and his team, at least have it be a team from a good city/franchise (i don't have a problem with D-Wade in MIA, andi wouldn't have a problem with the Knicks) and not a !%#% hole.

I don't even wanna picture Lebron on my Knicks.

He already gets topped off in a small market, imagine him in The City
tired.gif

Can't get on the God damn Subway without seeing this dudes face.

Originally Posted by ctdaprince

i dont hate lebron i hate livin in Ohio where the d-riding is 100x worse

If I hit the Powerball tomorrow, I'll gladly fly you out of there.

This dude
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The calls are what makes us hate him.

Of course he is great to watch and one of the best. We all know this but the way they cater to him makes all of us hate him with a passion.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

tired.gif

See, I can respect that.

If you hate him, then whatever.

But if he came over to NY and you all of a sudden jumped on his sack, I'd be like wth... I thought you hated him?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by DTruth07

It's because of OC...lol

tired.gif

Every poster on every subway car, bus, bus stop and LIRR car will be of him
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom