LeBron James succeeding despite being hated Appreciation Post

He has nothing to gain by going on that show. LeBron is one of the biggest athletes in the world right now. If most people at ESPN don't even acknowledge Skip or First Take's existence, why should LBJ give them any extra attention? The best thing LeBron can do at this point is to ignore them while continuing to win on the court.

It's another L for Skip Bayless.

LeBron should simply ignore him, and furthermore, ignore Steven A Smith as well.

He should not give anyone on that show, First Take, the time of day.

To rub salt in the wound, I'd only talk to Ahmad Rashad, just like Jordan does.

all of this.

Last edited:
LeBreezy the greatest today but him not delivering a championship to Cleveland will always have that asterisk on his career. Cleveland has never held a NBA World Championship. It would have meant so much.

Skip USED to be serious with his Lebron beliefs (which were once true), now he's just trolling you guys for ratings and publicity. And it's working too 
laugh.gif

As wack as I thought "The decision" was, as much as his flopping disgusts me and as passionately as I hate the Heat....I can't hate on the man, b.

Dude is supremely talented, rose from the bottom, seems extremely smart and oddly enough...genuine in most of the things he does and says.

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/playoffs/2013/06/21/press-pass-game-7-james.nba

Great post game.
You shouldn't give him a pass just because he was blessed with being extremely talented. If he really is extremely smart then how come he blows his PR cover so often? "The Decision," not shaking hands with the Magic after losing to them in the playoffs and then defending it afterwards, wearing a Yankees hat as almost a threat whenever the Cavs were playing bad, the Nike camp dunk tape confiscation, mocking Dirk with Wade, the list goes on and on. The media literally tries so hard to get people to like him yet he does all that.

Last edited:
You shouldn't give him a pass just because he was blessed with being extremely talented. If he really is extremely smart then how come he blows his PR cover so often? "The Decision," not shaking hands with the Magic after losing to them in the playoffs and then defending it afterwards, wearing a Yankees hat as almost a threat whenever the Cavs were playing bad, the Nike camp dunk tape confiscation, mocking Dirk with Wade, the list goes on and on. The media literally tries so hard to get people to like him yet he does all that.
he does all of what exactly...

you sound like a scorned side chick..bringing up the fact that he wears the hat of the most popular sports team in america (maybe the world) has literally zero to do with anything...if thats why you dislike someone, you got straight middle school female emotions...

Lebron: "I ain't got no worries."

Skip ain't even on his radar. I don't know why you all put much stock into what he says. He trolls. First Take is the armpit of ESPN.

Last edited:
LeBreezy the greatest today but him not delivering a championship to Cleveland will always have that asterisk on his career. Cleveland has never held a NBA World Championship. It would have meant so much.
Is there an asterisk next to any other retired players career, that won a championship with a team outside of the one of which he was drafted?

Oscar Robertson?

Oscar Robertson was traded tho >D

ANyways, they have all of these stats up at the age of 28 for bron and mj, what about bron and timmy :nerd:

Hes always going to come out winning. at the end of the day he makes alot of money and people are going to watch him play even if he has an off day against a particular team.

between his ceremony interview & his reaction when holding up the championship & mvp trophies i was in tears :rofl: :rofl:

major props to him though :nthat:

Last edited:

Is there an asterisk next to any other retired players career, that won a championship with a team outside of the one of which he was drafted?

Oscar Robertson?

Oscar Robertson was traded tho >D

ANyways, they have all of these stats up at the age of 28 for bron and mj, what about bron and timmy :nerd:

Exactly.

My beef still stands with Lebron. I already know he's a great, the best right now and one of the greatest all-time...I just still think he could be more. As big a sports fan as I am, I still always love to see greatness regardless who or what team and more greatness is what I hope to see from James.

Last edited:
My beef still stands with Lebron. I already know he's a great, the best right now and one of the greatest all-time...I just still think he could be more. As big a sports fan as I am, I still always love to see greatness regardless who or what team and more greatness is what I hope to see from James.

My issues with Lebron is sometimes it seems like he's tryna please the crowd, which I think takes his mind out the game. This brings me to my second issue, every now and then it seems like he kinda goes on cruise control. You shouldn't only play great when everything is on the line, you should be putting your all relentless. With that being said, he is great, I just want to see him put his all into it all of the time with his focus on the opponent(s).

Back
Top Bottom