Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Don't have Instagram boss. I'm a 32 year old man. Wouldn't have Twitter either if nike didn't force it to get shoes.
Yeah I'm 30 so what...I'm just echoing what others have already said. Wear your shoes, bro! Life is too short.

That said, I understand keeping certain kicks deadstock when they're worth a ton of money. But otherwise why bother buying em :smh: For the record I wear dress shoes Mon to Fri

Don't have Instagram boss. I'm a 32 year old man. Wouldn't have Twitter either if nike didn't force it to get shoes.
A 32 yr old man would like Instagram
pimp.gif

It's just a bunch of pics. Follow the right people and it's a bunch a beaufitul women
Y'all are both too old to be in here ... j/k, I'm 36 lol

fahqu001 fahqu001 - I'm about 2 months from the 30 and over club :smh:

but my girl doesn't get mad at me and my IG account. she knows all i do is look at girls and like their pics :tongue:

Safe to say I'm the youngest in this thread at 15 
nthat.gif

But watching grown men argue via internet is hilarious.....I love this thread.

fahqu001 fahqu001 - I'm about 2 months from the 30 and over club :smh:

but my girl doesn't get mad at me and my IG account. she knows all i do is look at girls and like their pics :tongue:

Lucky you :smh: I'm younger than both you guys but not by much (26) and my lady who's a year older than me ain't having none of that ish :lol:

Last edited:
^dope BHMs man 
pimp.gif

ppl sleeping on that colorway 
Thanks.  I'll admit, I was one of those people sleeping.  Never saw them in person when they dropped and sat out the initial release due to the print on the posite.  Luckily bdrake gave some of us another chance with that citygear restock because the details on the glitter sole, liner, laces, and swoosh, are incredible in person.  That translucent purple outsole put me over the edge.  Top 5 colorway for me.  

Was cool to see the Gammas getting some NCAA love over the weekend:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom