Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
So many old geezers in this thread
mean.gif
WHO THE **** ARE YOU 
nerd.gif

@Fahqu001 - I'm about 2 months from the 30 and over club
mean.gif

but my girl doesn't get mad at me and my IG account. she knows all i do is look at girls and like their pics
tongue.gif
Haha. If someone's old lady thinks that we don't look at other women... they're crazy. And vice versa. It's only bad if you're doing more than window shopping.

yeah we have lost all since of direction in here, must be all us 30+(i'm 33 this Friday) with Alzheimer kick in while we kick it in our tennis shoes
laugh.gif

I'm 37 and have been into kicks since 1987.... My 13, 10, and 8 yr old kids are into them as well... Why can't older guys be into shoes? What am I supposed to wear maybe some all white new balance or some Nike monarchs..
I only wear stuff with velcro these days ... lol

If you don't care if they are b grade you should cop em at the outlet for 179.99 at least they ds
I copped the bgrade last week and they have been tried on or returned , they are not totally ds like when you but it from retail store, it was just in the regular nike box without paper and have the bgrade stamp on the inner tag..(at least for mine) and the total still was $203 for tax and shipping... Just today i returned it, i could not get past the bgrade stamp on the tag for $203 where i can get it for about the same price or maybe $10 more. I just want to make sure that along the way i might trade it for some other shoes and not everybody like bgrade specially with trades unless trading with bgrade to.. This is just my opinion.

Limited edition Skechers with customized Dr. Scholls insoles 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Forreal tho, age doesn't matter when it comes to rocking jays/lebrons… Just do what makes you happy 
laugh.gif

Yeah I don't agree... I've seen older than me in lebrons etc... I will be wearing heat when I'm 50..
I wear Kobe's more anyway and he's our age hahaha. Although, in relative terms, I've purchased a ton of the XIs compared to the Xs. I only have 1 X and 3 of the EXTs.  The XIs, I got 2 Kings Pride, Miami Aways, Miami Nights, 2 Gator Kings, and Anthracites.  We'll have to pull that "old man strength" on these whippersnappers lol. All that said, I'm wearing all of them, kiddos. I'm sure it's past some of your bedtimes, too.

Back
Top Bottom