Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I am going back on what I said about TTS. I picked up my True size, 9.5 yesterday. Put them on at home and did some work at the computer. Walked to the kitchen and back. My right foot is too tight around the bottom lace loop on the inside and where my toes connect to my foot. I am going to swap these for a size 10, hoping I wont have direct contact there. When I took the shoes off and looked at my black socks, you could see where they had been rubbing as the sock was all ashy. I ran into this same problem with the Kobe 7s, never even tried the 8s after that.

All I am saying with the hilarious "BABY POOP" comment, is I have children, and when I saw the color in person, all I could think about is when my kid had the squirts as a baby after eating peas and other stuff...looks like Baby Poop!

If you don't believe me, google "Yellow Baby Poop" and the pictures that come up...although disgusting, are the SAME COLOR!  hahahahaha

Sorry, but I am actually crying because the first pic that comes up looks like the BABY'S PRIDE!

I am going back on what I said about TTS. I picked up my True size, 9.5 yesterday. Put them on at home and did some work at the computer. Walked to the kitchen and back. My right foot is too tight around the bottom lace loop on the inside and where my toes connect to my foot. I am going to swap these for a size 10, hoping I wont have direct contact there. When I took the shoes off and looked at my black socks, you could see where they had been rubbing as the sock was all ashy. I ran into this same problem with the Kobe 7s, never even tried the 8s after that.
I wouldn't judge the Kobe 8s based on the Kobe 7s at all. If anything the 7s are like the bastard stepchild of the Kobe line, just horrible compared to the other Kobe sigs in terms of comfort for most people. The 8s are a whole other story.

All I am saying with the hilarious "BABY POOP" comment, is I have children, and when I saw the color in person, all I could think about is when my kid had the squirts as a baby after eating peas and other stuff...looks like Baby Poop!

If you don't believe me, google "Yellow Baby Poop" and the pictures that come up...although disgusting, are the SAME COLOR!  hahahahaha

Sorry, but I am actually crying because the first pic that comes up looks like the BABY'S PRIDE!
I'm sorry man, but people got better things to do than to google "yellow baby poop".

But like you said, if you're not liking any of the release colorways, just do some IDs, simple as that.

I'm liking that KP colorway, just saw it on the calendar didn't really follow the XI press at all

I got a $100 nike card and 20% off I could stack nicely on these. hmmmm

I'm really sorry you have time to read my post but not take the 8 seconds it takes to google yellow baby poop to see my point.  Don't be lazy brah...its not cool.

I think Nike did it right this time with the King's Pride, an initial release, unique colorway, widely available to kill any potential resell effect and crazy release problems. 

In comparison to the Crown Jewel and Gold Medal X's last year, this is a welcome change of pace, at least for now. 

Boy. A lot of interesting comments regarding this shoe in here. Let's see the comments in 2 months.

I'm really sorry you have time to read my post but not take the 8 seconds it takes to google yellow baby poop to see my point.  Don't be lazy brah...its not cool.
If you don't like the colorways, just make some IDs and be done with it man. I'm on here to talk about shoes, not trying to get educated about baby poop.

I think Nike did it right this time with the King's Pride, an initial release, unique colorway, widely available to kill any potential resell effect and crazy release problems. 

In comparison to the Crown Jewel and Gold Medal X's last year, this is a welcome change of pace, at least for now. 
Agreed. Much prefer them making it a wider release.

I wonder if his daughter will be asking for a pair HA! (It's your daughter that won't wear a color way longer than a year right kevininsd?)

Last edited:
Feeling The KP picking mine up tomorrow great fall & winter kick color way wise... Some one said a while back they look bad with jeans idk about all that from what i seen on feet they are very wareable. light shoe as  well great shoe to just throw on and run errands and then go hoop in at the same damn time.

I called my foot locker (which never gets anything) and they are getting 1 full size run. I asked about when they would be sold because the mall doesn't open until 10 am. The manager said that she would sell them at 9:30! Why??? She is letting people into the store at 8 am!

...Did you just start buying sneakers? The mall is usually quietly opened early for sneaker releases at a lot of places. The foot locker in your mall would be one of them. Just go at 8 if you can and grab your pair, most people in line will probably be after Steel X's.

Yesterday I saw the AF1 with the same colorway of the Akron v Miami...horrible. I don't know what people are really seeing in some of these CWs. The TW are horrible, KP look like baby poop, cheap CF print on the foam, t-rex...snowflakes on the Xmas...it is almost like Nike is trying way too hard to make stories to create hype.

Akron vs Miami is the funniest one...who the hell came up with that? And if it was unique or actually had meaning for Lebron, why are other shoes out, same CW with no stupid *** name.

The red/black were and still are the only pair I like. (Looked super sick in the background on open court)

All opinions...but I'm just not feeling any colors yet on the regular releases. I do have two IDs in mind though but am waiting for the fade option.

I agree with you on the King Prides. I think they're incredibly ugly, don't get the hype surrounding them.

I agree with you on the King Prides. I think they're incredibly ugly, don't get the hype surrounding them.
It's just because it's the first release. I was on the fence with them but i'm going to pass this weekend. I hope to see these 11's in person first and then do an ID if i'm feelin em. The only CW i really like so far is the Heat/Bred one.

Nike Lebron 11 Lifestyle

Nike's Press Release:  http://nikeinc.com/news/footwear-fit-for-a-king-nike-lebron-11-lifestyle

"For Holiday '13, the Nike Sportswear LEBRON 11  Lifestyle inspiration was found in the duality of James's off-court life. For starters, comfort was paramount: even with casual aesthetics, the injected Phylon and compression-molded heel provide the necessary support needed in a post-game recovery shoe.

The interior tells a story of luxury, one that draws design elements from the 18th century furniture in Napoleon’s apartment in France. It’s plush and velvety, a place for a ruler to rest his weary foot. Other stories–all reflecting James’s ability to rise to great heights while staying in touch with the community–are shared throughout additional iterations aptly named the "King of Miami", "King of the Streets", and "Work Hard, Play Hard".

The LEBRON 11 Lifestyle will be available at your local Nike Sportswear retailer beginning Oct. 11."

"King of Miami"

"King of the Streets"

"Work Hard Play Hard"

Last edited:
i will say this, i wish these colorways released on the Xs, they are crushing the Xs so far in terms of colorway. I just don't like the design of the shoe for that price. If i can score a KP or Miami akron or foils for like 140, I'd probably cop

Back
Top Bottom