Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I like the 9s and 8s nobody was on lbj kicks when he was with Cleveland but as soon *** the preheat 8s southbeach came out 3 years ago around this time everybody on lebrons

View media item 612089
:x :\ :frown:

Just a heads up to all my size 16 brethren trying to cop off FTL.com tomorrow. Went ahead and copped from that Lithuanian site...hopefully they come through

Last edited:
If anyone is in or near Akron this event should be pretty cool tomorrow

http://ruleofnext.com/2013/10/23-to-6-exhibit-2/

Join Us This Saturday 10.12.13 @ Our NEXT AKRON Location – 7PM As We Release The NIKE LeBron 11 “Parachute Gold” And Open Our “23TO6″ Exhibit Showcasing Never Before Released LeBrons And Other Artifacts

This is my store. Well, I managed here all last year. We were responsible for out-doing Nike w/ Our lebron X Cord event we put together at the store, last year. We have all those artifacts due to my homie Michael Hurley, who is the creative director over NEXT

I've been using Nike Talk for info for years now so I'm familiar with it & have been keeping tabs with this particular thread for a couple weeks now. I just hadn't ever created an account but this shoe compelled me to just go ahead & make one so I can throw my 2 cents in. The mall I go to seemingly gets the most pairs of everything cause it's such a popular mall, ftl, footaction & champs are getting the kotj BUT I asked if they were limited & they all emphasized that they were, Champs even said they only have 12 pairs smh so as I've seen alotta people state on here, alot of stores are getting these but don't be fooled because it's not an abundance of pairs to go around. Btw I work overnights right by the mall so by the time I get off at 6 it'll be an hour before they start handing tickets out with an abundance of people already waiting, mostly for the 10s. Last week the line was around the corner for the bel-airs. Thankfully I wanted the gloves & I got em seeing as they were heavily slept on. I'm not so confident about this shoe though because although it is a sought after retro releasing I feel like the desire for these has increased in recents weeks. I just really hope i'm able to lock a pair down & I'm paranoid about it lol I'll be going for a size 12 btw, .5 up from my normal 11.5. If I can't get a ticket I'll try online or other stores in the area but I just don't feel like dealing with a hassle. Sorry for the long post btw but I had to share. Thoughts, opinions would be appreciated

I've been using Nike Talk for info for years now so I'm familiar with it & have been keeping tabs with this particular thread for a couple weeks now. I just hadn't ever created an account but this shoe compelled me to just go ahead & make one so I can throw my 2 cents in. The mall I go to seemingly gets the most pairs of everything cause it's such a popular mall, ftl, footaction & champs are getting the kotj BUT I asked if they were limited & they all emphasized that they were, Champs even said they only have 12 pairs smh so as I've seen alotta people state on here, alot of stores are getting these but don't be fooled because it's not an abundance of pairs to go around. Btw I work overnights right by the mall so by the time I get off at 6 it'll be an hour before they start handing tickets out with an abundance of people already waiting, mostly for the 10s. Last week the line was around the corner for the bel-airs. Thankfully I wanted the gloves & I got em seeing as they were heavily slept on. I'm not so confident about this shoe though because although it is a sought after retro releasing I feel like the desire for these has increased in recents weeks. I just really hope i'm able to lock a pair down & I'm paranoid about it lol I'll be going for a size 12 btw, .5 up from my normal 11.5. If I can't get a ticket I'll try online or other stores in the area but I just don't feel like dealing with a hassle. Sorry for the long post btw but I had to share. Thoughts, opinions would be appreciated
My thoughts exactly. I'm traveling to different malls and the problem with being in a small market is that there are only 4 stores that will carry them. I struck out on all four but my man DREAMTEAMUSA is helping me out and maybe i can get lucky and get a pair online without paying reselling prices.

Yes this is also what is going on in my area guys. Lotta stores will get them, but very few #'s of them. Stay sharp

My thoughts exactly. I'm traveling to different malls and the problem with being in a small market is that there are only 4 stores that will carry them. I struck out on all four but my man DREAMTEAMUSA is helping me out and maybe i can get lucky and get a pair online without paying reselling prices.
In my area alone it's about 6 stores getting them, not sure how many they have though. I'm assuming not much & since the shoe is so different & the colorway is unique I just feel like it won't be as easy a cop as they're made out to be by some. I HOPE it is but just not sure. Good-luck on your pair though I hope everybody that wants em is able to cop but we know how that goes

Can someone clarify if ndc is TLO for these...I only see the Jordan X as a TLO release tomorrow

Hoping the KPs hang around for a bit online, won't be able to cop them right away.

For the dude who asked earlier, Eastbay will be carrying the KPs in sz. 16

http://www.eastbay.com/product/model:203675/sku:16175700/nike-lebron-xi-mens/

The A v.Ms look nice in that vid. The Lifestyle XIs on the other hand are basura.
sick.gif

Totally Agree

Half size up is the safe bet to go with these

I wear an 11.5 in everything else nike makes but am 12 in all lebrons except the 4's

I got these in my normal Lebron Size 12 and glad i did the toebox is really long but i still feel that its narrow and would be pinching my toes if i got an 11.5

and i checked a smaller footlocker by me and they only got one FSR

Don't let the available at a bunch of footlockers fool you from what i have hear both The House of Hoops in Annapolis mall and Towson Mall here in maryland both only got 36 pairs

How do these fit? Tts? Been hearing to go .5 up
The consensus seems to be that it's tts length wise but they're narrow & tight in the toebox. I've been hearing that from too many credible people so I'm going a .5 size up. Personally, I'd rather them be a little longer & be comfortable than to feel like my foot is being constricted. That's just me though

Back
Top Bottom