Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

anyone see those KP socks @NikeNYC ?

any links to grab those online?
this...need those socks...
nerd.gif

Joints are definitely TTS. Just reserved my pair. Might have to double up on them thou... They so sweet. :D

Just got a call from my house of hoops and they didn't have an 11.5 or 12 whats the point of doing a raffle if they don't take sizes up front

Glad i decided to secure a pair off ebay the other day because i don't care how much of a GR these are its entriely too much of hassle to get my size in the Baltimore area.

And it does seem that yea every store is getting them but only 1 or two size runs

I saw the kotj xi yesterday at niketown Beverly Hills.. It's going to be a easy pass for me. Nothing really said "I have to have it"

Wow! Can't believe NikeLA is making this release a FCFS. Wonder if these will be a camp out?

Those lifestyles are absolutely horrible.

The X lifestyles weren't bad looking, they just weren't anything special at that price point.

These are bad at any price point.

The design, the textures, the height, the failed attempt at quilted leather, The failed attempt at trying to make them "pop" with bright colored laces.

I can't see these appealing to anyone but the people who want to own designer sneakers, but aren't quite in the market for designer sneakers.

That and those super nike fan boys, who wear nike basketball shoes with the matching gear and accessories everywhere they go.

I don't really like bashing shoes, but these should not have been made.

Lebron sends his celeb friends his free kicks all the time.

You think you'll ever see 2 chains or Jay wearing these?

Ghost of LeBron Future has confirmed the XI will be the most popular model throughout his career 

I went to 4 footlockers since yesterday and all sizes are sold out of the kings pride. That was the last store in the state where I can get them. Guess I will try online......a lot more difficult than i thought it would be to buy.

Back
Top Bottom