Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
What's the difference between TLO and a standard 5am(PST) drop? Other than the obvious "having to go through twitter" step?

Totally Agree

Half size up is the safe bet to go with these

I wear an 11.5 in everything else nike makes but am 12 in all lebrons except the 4's

I got these in my normal Lebron Size 12 and glad i did the toebox is really long but i still feel that its narrow and would be pinching my toes if i got an 11.5

and i checked a smaller footlocker by me and they only got one FSR

Don't let the available at a bunch of footlockers fool you from what i have hear both The House of Hoops in Annapolis mall and Towson Mall here in maryland both only got 36 pairs
Yeaa I'm going to PG mall. Just hope I'm able come up with a pair from SOMEWHERE if not I'll be severely disappointed. As far as sizing goes that's the same thing I've been hearing. I can't have my feet squeezing in a shoe plus it's better to be safe then sorry. People keep talking about breaking these in but they don't seem like they're gonna be easy to "break in"

What's the difference between TLO and a standard 5am(PST) drop? Other than the obvious "having to go through twitter" step?
the normal 5 AM release gives you a way better chance of copping. If this is your first normal 5AM drop paste the style code in the search bar because its way faster than looking up the shoe

Kings pride released here in Australia about 45 mins ago and copped . Sadly rrp is $280 here but what can you do .

Kings pride released here in Australia about 45 mins ago and copped . Sadly rrp is $280 here but what can you do .
Ouch...wasn't familiar with the exchange rate. That's about $265 USD
sick.gif

Man every store is carrying these. Online at least. Shouldn't be too tough a pick up online.

For those who is interested in getting them...try end clothing now...around 185 delivered

Why does end have them that cheap? Wow I would've went that route too

I'm gonna try NDC in the am if I strike out I'm gonna check my local champs they do FCFS and with the Js dropping I may have a decent shot

Steel X's are 179 on End go figure the LEbron is cheaper.

Somehow placed two orders, two paypal transactions, one email we'll see what happens.

End will likely ship em out tomorrow and they'll be here before any site I could buy from tomorrow... strange.

Back
Top Bottom