• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
If I don't win another raffle all year I'll be content with this one
smokin.gif
what store did raffles oh and congrats

man I'd advise EVERYONE, to get out in front of your computer and go to your nearest Nike store if you want these---it's like the world forgot they weren't just releasing online or something. Never been first in line before, feels kinda weird
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
its the 4th to dudes traveling or doing whatever. cats were hyped at my mall for them 14's and all of them were about 14. the real question is you gotta be 14 to camp and not buy anything just be there for emotional support. someone please help these babies. 

Also, these will pick up way more steam once cats see them on feet cause in hand is 1000 times better than the pics. no ash on my pair and the posite isn't cheap feeling as well. 

Well damn. I didn't ride out for raffles, because they didn't say they were doing raffles on the launch locator. Usually that means FCFS.

I thought the same, happened to be in the mall Monday asked about them that's when they told me they doing a raffle...

They kept it so low key the final list only had ten names on it

For those who have them in hand what does the posite feel like? What could you compare it too?

And a huge shout out to @Mupt for the glorious HOF assist. :smokin

Last edited:
Anyone use a sole protector on the lebron 11's? Kind of want to use one on the KC's. Looking at my miami nights.. might be necessary for me.

Bummed I missed out on KCs. Been slowly selling off shoes. Hate to admit it but I'm trying to convince myself it's just to reduce the collection and make some money when I know it's really to fund the WTLs :smh:

Maybe it's a good thing I didn't divert some of that money into these KCs but I may just end up coming back for these if I don't have the heart to drop WTL resale prices in the event that I don't get lucky on rd.

For those lucky enough to cop you've got yourself a beautiful pair of sneakers :nthat:

I may pay the resale doesn't look too bad, I think I need these for the collection the pics are sick

I always say I wanna come back but I never do. Only way it will happen if it's a steal. Been great conversing with yall. Have a blessed and safe 4th.

Agrees on going back for a shoe you missed on release day. Or maybe $20 above retail. Or a trade. Your life isn't going to end. And if you're an enthusiast you have more than enough to wear.

It sucks that the hype pairs disappear quickly and mostly end up on EBay/kixify/consignment shop, etc. But it's the state of the game.

Saw the Independence Day Highs. They're actually pretty nice. The gum shoe, the fire works exploding on the Posite, the USA colors, etc.

Lewi, J got it from HoH.

Last edited:
No stores in Sacramento had them, no stores in Sacramento county had them. These are really limited shoes. We always get limited shoes and this is actually the first I couldn't find one store

Or Shoepalace in arden got them and didn't tell anyone like the cigars and champagnes. Tony is such a idiot, he sends mass texts to "loyal customers" to tell them they have stuff they are not releasing to the public. One of my boys is on this mass text message got his cigars and champagnes from sp arden that way.

I called him out on this before, but decided to dead the subject since my boys got the "in" and I don't want to ruin that for them.

Back
Top Bottom