Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
5e9e633479.png

release date according to kicks crew.

how risky would it be for me to preorder from these guys?
Not risky at all. Pre-ordered those Gym Red Jordan 1s that dropped in EU last weekend and they shipped early this week. They're legit but they over price a lot of shoes, plus the $27-$35 shipping is killer. I would say only pre-order from them if you don't care what the price is

Just grabbed my pair and snapped a quick pic.
To note: looks like nike had some quality issues esp around the chrome area.

Just realized my pair had a few scuffs on the posite

Could have swore I went over them with a fine tooth comb at the store ...that color shift tricked me :smh:
Yea I mean I saw a pair with a speed bump on the toe box. Someone will be pissed.
Seems like the "grooved" part of the chrome can have stress.

^ They handed out wristbands an hour ago bro

Don't come on here giving bogus and false information. They didnt hand out wristbands.. I just called. Smh

:nerd:

I know a lot of people missed out but it feels like there was less drama for this release. No real craziness.

Or Shoepalace in arden got them and didn't tell anyone like the cigars and champagnes. Tony is such a idiot, he sends mass texts to "loyal customers" to tell them they have stuff they are not releasing to the public. One of my boys is on this mass text message got his cigars and champagnes from sp arden that way.

I called him out on this before, but decided to dead the subject since my boys got the "in" and I don't want to ruin that for them.

Man that pisses me off i couldnt snag these. Sac sure didnt get any and then u tell me the pairs they do get they keep it secret. Smh

I don't think there was as much hype for them because the Heat lost in the NBA Finals and it seems like much of the models momentum is gone.

Rushed out the house when I heard NT still had pairs, my size as well. By the time I got there, they only had 9.5.. Flew over to wish hoping to get a jump on the line, was 12th and missed my size by a person, who only copped the one 13 they had cause all 12s were gone[emoji]128529[/emoji] that made me a lil p'd lol but, charge it to the game its all good.

Got lucky on NDC this morning. Having struck out on my last few attempts, feels good.
Have a happy 4th everyone! i have to work boo.

Back
Top Bottom