Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Overslept.. Heading to NTSF to see if they have a 13. Probably out of luck..

Last edited:
Or Shoepalace in arden got them and didn't tell anyone like the cigars and champagnes. Tony is such a idiot, he sends mass texts to "loyal customers" to tell them they have stuff they are not releasing to the public. One of my boys is on this mass text message got his cigars and champagnes from sp arden that way.

I called him out on this before, but decided to dead the subject since my boys got the "in" and I don't want to ruin that for them.

Awesome. Between SP and HOH Arden it's nice to know that I have no chance on a limited release at either location.

Was able to snag my pair from camping out a few hours this morning. Updated now because I crashed soon as I got home. Group of dirty resellers copped almost all the sizes including mine. Had to size down a whole size for the ones I got. We'll see how they fit. Pics in a few

Kings pride gold chroma was okay.

Straight wearing gold looking posite is just too much. I wouldn't ever find a fit for these. Good luck to those who wanted to cop

Sneakerhead had listed for $349 and sold out in a couple hours. Ebay is at $400 right now. Prob where they will stay close to.

i thought they were already relatively low considering these sold out within seconds...im seeing 330 to 360
I thought the same because they are close to $280 after tax so 330 isnt too bad. Being so limited, they might just go up so im thinking of paying resell now

Last edited:
5e9e633479.png

release date according to kicks crew.

how risky would it be for me to preorder from these guys?

Last edited:
Went to my villa and grabbed, no line or anything. This mornings ndc attempt made it seem as if there would be masses awaiting me. Congrats to all who made it.

not risky at all

this is gonna be a hype release tho and dates aren't exactly confirmed.

i would trust these guys since a lot of people have had good experience but i've never done the whole preorder thing.. plus these guys are in asia which makes me think shipping will take long.

not risky at all

this is gonna be a hype release tho and dates aren't exactly confirmed.

i would trust these guys since a lot of people have had good experience but i've never done the whole preorder thing.. plus these guys are in asia which makes me think shipping will take long.
to cali is usually like 2 or 3 days, I've heard of them cancelling and upping prices on pre orders though, and this one isn't even live yet.

to cali is usually like 2 or 3 days, I've heard of them cancelling and upping prices on pre orders though, and this one isn't even live yet.

ha, i guess i'll have to take my risk then.

i feel like my odds are pretty good when i have a preorder and i'll also be on ndc.

worst case scenario i get my cash back.

I was able to snag em yesterday from my local, amazing shoe. Also won a 13 from HOH. Feels good to win on occasion.

THIS.

It's not for certain, but if the pre-order sells-out super quick they will raise the price.

I ordered WTK8 the minute it went live and then they jacked up the price by $200.

Sometimes they won't cancel existing orders, but still just put up another FSR at higher price.

I should go to the mall and see if my NT still has em.

But it's my mom's bday and we're watching the world cup together <3

Back
Top Bottom