Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
One that comes to mind is the nba.com/store discount. Sign up for 10% off on your first purchase which would give you the price roughly around $185 shipped no tax. Planning to use this for the Away colorway. Noticed that they also released an hour after NDC so hopefully I don't need to stay up too late to get them.

somebody used this discount and their order was canceled

Akron vs Miami is 12.7.13...Champs and some HOHs
Black/Pink (Carbon Fiber) is 12.14.13...everyone will have them...in limited QTYs

JM
Thanks for the update on the 12.14 release! Thought I could hold out and make those my first pickup but ended up getting the KP's tonight....finally was able to see in person and they were just way too sick and unique in person to pass up

Glad to see everyone is a fan of the shoe. Scroll back to the first pages of the thread and you see how many people hated it. I would like to cop a pair of these but not sure which colorway I like the best yet. That $200 price tag is making it a tough decision though unless I can get it at a discount. The gamma blues might be the one next month. Really feeling the color of the swoosh on that one. If anything I'll just go through my local FTL to try them on and get my sizing right for future reference.

I dunno. Seems like Nike has plenty of price points for shoes. I'd classify the Lebron as their second best basketball shoe from a price point, behind the Air Jordan.

But I can understand his concerns on Nike's questionable quality control.

They don't mind increasing the prices, doing their limited shenanigans, etc.

$200 is a lot but you can always use Winner Circle rewards, credit card rewards and rebates to bring down the price.

If anyone is looking for the Custom socks, this site has them:

http://www.thesockgame.bigcartel.com/products

Just be aware they cost $40. Maybe E Male twenty8, etc can provide feedback on what the retail price was.
Retail was $20

View media item 616747Performance Review

Alright I wear a size 9 in everything. LeBron X, Kobe's, Jordan's and bought a size 9. The comfort was great right when I put them on my foot. The only thing I was skeptical about was how tight it was in the toe box. After warming up it was a little weird how tight it was in the toe box and loose through the rest of my foot. I immediately recognized that the back of the shoe was rubbing on my heel pretty bad and after about 30 minutes I already had a blister on both of my feet. :smh: It reminded me of the rubbing from the Kobe 7's but on the heel. I had to listen them up a lot also after the thirty minutes because my toe box felt way too tight. The comfort is amazing though! It felt like the LeBron X and Kobe 8 had a baby. The shoe is really responsive to any cuts and turns and the traction is amazing. I'm hoping after I break them in the heel will be alright. So after 2 hours of hooping I really like the comfort and responsiveness but hate the heel blister and how tight the toe box is.

The blister on the heel seems to indicate that the sizing (length wise) is off. You may have to really tighten the hell out of the laces to get the shoe to lock into place.

like the shoes n all, copped on RD, just 1 gripe tho...

these shoes are mad bukly dawg.

from both side views theyre cool, but from above it looks like im lookin down @ a ninja turtles feet.

toe box is hella wide. would be nice to see em slimmed down a lil bit...

from both side views theyre cool, but from above it looks like im lookin down @ a ninja turtles feet.

Wow if you think the XI's are bulky? What did you think of the X's??

The more you break in the armor posite and the insole, the sweeter this shoe gets. I may just sell everything else and stock up on these and Kobe 8s haha.

Wow if you think the XI's are bulky? What did you think of the X's??

He thought they were Moon Boots too. Homie bout that roshe run/soccer shoe life. :lol:

^ i wish that brewers one wasn't a snap back.. i might just have to make an exception and get it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom