Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I try she's expensive always wants something she worse than me :lol:  wants daddy's lebrons, mommy's wedges and the typical school girl glitter/light up/flashing/crazy mc kids shoes and that's not even including all the Monster High toys and clothes she wants

Lol I got one on the way, boy tho man I'm not ready for those days yet

It was all good til I found out a babysitter was almost a m3 per month :lol:
Congrats my man.

Last edited:

I run all my fresh shoes to the ground...try to keep em fresh as possible but eventually damage is inevitable...just like that first door ding on your car...its painful but it's just a shoe lol

the hype is real!
Yea i dropped a tear when I saw the first scratch on my door. Idk about yal but it took my breath away.
scratch try car in wrong lane turns infront of you and scratches up your 4mon old brand new car no damage to a shoe will ever compare to that feeling, espc knowing that it isn't worth the hassle of calling the police, and all the paperwork nah this a bad comparison 
sick.gif
mean.gif
Man that sounds like way more than a scratch.
roll.gif

I try she's expensive always wants something she worse than me
laugh.gif
 wants daddy's lebrons, mommy's wedges and the typical school girl glitter/light up/flashing/crazy mc kids shoes and that's not even including all the Monster High toys and clothes she wants
it's all good til they hit that $70 range, I was buying her shoes and clothes like I was a balla, now.....I'm like my parents you get 2 shoes for school a yr from me and she got them MN this summer she won't get nothing else til DEC/JAN time frame though she got like 4 other prs because of my wife and her parents(only g-child spoiled life)

I try she's expensive always wants something she worse than me
laugh.gif
 wants daddy's lebrons, mommy's wedges and the typical school girl glitter/light up/flashing/crazy mc kids shoes and that's not even including all the Monster High toys and clothes she wants
It was all good til I found out a babysitter was almost a m3 per month
laugh.gif

Congrats my man.
man try military day care
mean.gif
 I wasn't buying anything in 09, plus $5 per min your late picking your child up after 1700
sick.gif

I run all my fresh shoes to the ground...try to keep em fresh as possible but eventually damage is inevitable...just like that first door ding on your car...its painful but it's just a shoe lol

the hype is real!
Yea i dropped a tear when I saw the first scratch on my door. Idk about yal but it took my breath away.
scratch try car in wrong lane turns infront of you and scratches up your 4mon old brand new car no damage to a shoe will ever compare to that feeling, espc knowing that it isn't worth the hassle of calling the police, and all the paperwork nah this a bad comparison 
sick.gif
mean.gif
Man that sounds like way more than a scratch.
roll.gif
nah we were at a red light so when the light turned green we weren't going fast just people being people rushing to work not pay attention to signs, didn't even dent it just a lot of white scratches but that don't even hold anything to the dent my wife put on the back bumper during our cali vacation, backed into a house not using the back up camera luckily I was still on my KC high but I didn't talk to her for an hr

Lol not gonna front. When I see more than 4-5 lines, I look at the user name before proceeding. Your name (and avy lol) has been on here as long as I can remember (I think I joined 05-06), so I had a feeling it be worth reading. No jabs at all to anyone. It's just that this is one of the few threads I check that gets more traffic than the other ones I follow lol and so I cant sit here and read through 300+ new post. Hence my MVP status this morning :lol:

Speaking of which.... kinda off topic but wouldnt it be cool to be able to have to the option to see post that get most of the likes in the thread? Bc those most likely are the ones that provide useful info/help and lols in threads :nerd:

All good fam! I think we all have mental notes on certain names we pay attention to. I know yours as well and the avy cracks me up. I joined in 2000 or 02 I think btw.

AND your suggestion on seeing the posts with the most reps...pretty good. bigj505 bigj505 is that even possible?

nah we were at a red light so when the light turned green we weren't going fast just people being people rushing to work not pay attention to signs, didn't even dent it just a lot of white scratches but that don't even hold anything to the dent my wife put on the back bumper during our cali vacation, backed into a house not using the back up camera luckily I was still on my KC high but I didn't talk to her for an hr
roll.gif
Man I thought I was the only one who caught a contact upon copping those. #NTDrugs

I wonder if people are talking down the WTL to reduce the salt if/when they miss out. If so, I don't blame em.

I know I said retail or bust earlier and for now I still feel that way, but that is the one shoe this year that I feel like I NEED. I really hope there's enough for everyone to eat but just because we've had to wait so damn long doesn't mean the shoe got any less dope.

NBA store cancelled my order for the acid lions smh. Now they got my money tied up for some days. Hopefully when I get it back, they are still in stores or online

Im just glad the WTL isnt coming for another 6 weeks. Need to slow down on purchases. Gives me time to get my money right if Im going to pay after failing on NDC and local raffles.

MAIL CALL!

RED & GOLD BABY!

Wow! First impression of these look so amazing in person!  They really DO look just like the stock NDC promo pictures! I am satisfied beyond belief!

The Gold speckles on the laces straight pops, still debating if I should remove the lace locks.

OH man,

I absolutely love how the inner sole have these bumps, it feels so comfortable on my ankles.

This is a brand new feature on the 11 model.

#teamcozy

I will definitely be wearing these to the gym, and even playing basketball in them. 
I feel like when I wear these compared to my other favorites, the King's Pride or King's Crown, I actually feel more comfortable in these. 

They really do look better in real life than they look in the pictures, just so much more details you can't see.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom