Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

MAIL CALL!

RED & GOLD BABY!

Wow! First impression of these look so amazing in person!  They really DO look just like the stock NDC promo pictures! I am satisfied beyond belief!

The Gold speckles on the laces straight pops, still debating if I should remove the lace locks.

OH man,

I absolutely love how the inner sole have these bumps, it feels so comfortable on my ankles.

This is a brand new feature on the 11 model.

#teamcozy

I will definitely be wearing these to the gym, and even playing basketball in them. 
I feel like when I wear these compared to my other favorites, the King's Pride or King's Crown, I actually feel more comfortable in these. 

They really do look better in real life than they look in the pictures, just so much more details you can't see.
Oh my god... they even have a watermark.

I got my acid lions today and I'm a little disappointed at the construction. Some excess glue in spots. The big thing is the fabric tab on the tongue. On the right shoe the tab is glued haphazard. I wear a 14 so I'm not sending it back. I don't trust NDC to have another in stock. I'd post a pic but well the shoes are all black. It's kinda hard to see in only 2 dimensions.

KING'S CROWN x ELITE SE:

pimp.gif

I hate you, lol. Straight stunting. Congrats. The KC's looking crispy.

I do like the liner and gold on the SE.

Last edited:

its a head scratcher to think that the numbers on this "championship elite" (lows too) were exactly the same as last years pack, the 11 was more popular among the masses than the X and just because LBJ lost in the finals...and that reason only is the difference between 400 resale and roughly 1300 for the X.
mean.gif
I think the numbers were similar. I just think that more pairs might have actually made it to the general public for the xi than the x.
A lot of the local x packs went to employees and bulk buyers. Niketowns didn't even get the xis.
Resellers were able to put more of a stranglehold on the inventory and promote elevated price vs having the amateur resellers taking the L as soon as the shoes released.

I also think the 20% off fiasco helped drive down the price from online orders since a lot of the bot users went ahead and added the 20% off codes then tried to flip for a quick buck instead of holding out for a higher amount.
Also, last year was when Evilside won all the packs and then didn't pick them up. Was a screwed up release...

I don't mean to rant, but Is there any way of aqcuiring the elite se besides from a greedy reseller at this point? I feel like people didn't appreciate the elites until the "se" came out. Just salty because I collected most of the 11 models and want a pair.

I don't mean to rant, but Is there any way of aqcuiring the elite se besides from a greedy reseller at this point? I feel like people didn't appreciate the elites until the "se" came out. Just salty because I collected most of the 11 models and want a pair.
Yes, it is possible. Multiple people have said they've seen them (sitting) on display at their local stores. So they are out there.

Yes, it is possible. Multiple people have said they've seen them (sitting) on display at their local stores. So they are out there.
I'm stationed out in AZ and they really don't get releases like that here..so unless someone can do a goodwill pickup for me, I'm out of luck in person.

an auction for the se elites ended at 305..not my size but pairs from NDC havent even been posted yet ... which seller tryin to cut their loses 
nerd.gif

Not too big on lace swaps but I wanted to try this. What ya'll think?
my issue with the laces is the liner looks to be diff from the shirt, socks, and hat throwing the laces off, it looks like the laces would match everything else but until I get my shoes and socks in I can't gauge it, i'll post a pic of the laces and everything else in a min

The problem with the laces is that there is no green, which is prominent in the liner.

Believe me, I've looked at every hole in the wall eBayer's "galaxy" laces and they aren't out there
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom