• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
@lotheykno

Damn that lacejob is sick. I need to get those , what size are the laces on the xi lows? My pair hasn't come in yet

laced up laces/rope lace supply are both great places to pick up stuff for swaps.

The black/gold looks good on the ALs, I think a black/3M would look good too.

laced up laces/rope lace supply are both great places to pick up stuff for swaps.

The black/gold looks good on the ALs, I think a black/3M would look good too.
I got black3m in my MN so i'll try it when they come it, good thought I missed that one

The problem with the laces is that there is no green, which is prominent in the liner.

Believe me, I've looked at every hole in the wall eBayer's "galaxy" laces and they aren't out there :lol:

You hit the nail on the coffin with the green, when I found those laces it was bcuz all the pics made it look blue and red but its more of an orange and green as evident up there and here laying against the design
View media item 1115846View media item 1115847

The problem with the laces is that there is no green, which is prominent in the liner.

Believe me, I've looked at every hole in the wall eBayer's "galaxy" laces and they aren't out there :lol:

You hit the nail on the coffin with the green, when I found those laces it was bcuz all the pics made it look blue and red but its more of an orange and green as evident up there and here laying against the design
View media item 1115846View media item 1115847

Matchy Matchy Overload

too many pages to read so not sure if this has been mentioned (if so im sorry!) but i read on another blog that christmas and preheat lebron 11s are in ohio and chicago nike factory stores....

I would have liked to see him win a 3rd title but the fact that the pack was dissolved & flew under reseller radar (especially the KC) is 
nthat.gif

if their was a trio 3 peat pack there would have been blood
indifferent.gif

Locally people selling elites & lows for not too much over retail; personally think the KC was the hottest of the 3 & the red elite the weakest, (saw both se shoes in hand today & the lows are nicer in person)

@lotheykno

Damn that lacejob is sick. I need to get those , what size are the laces on the xi lows? My pair hasn't come in yet

As far as the length you mean. I'm going to guess 48. The laces I ordered were 52 and only a bit longer than the ones that came on them

Got my Acid Lions from Jimmy Jazz...what a dope shoe.  Pics just don't do it justice IMO, especially the textured/patterned swoosh on the front.  Just awesome in person.

Last edited:
Am I the only person that wishes the "acid lions" just had black sock liners? To me that was just too much.

Florida Mall + WTL = No Normal People WIll Be Getting Them At Retail.

A Connect there already told me the game Florida Malls HOH runs..lol
I am hoping the WTL are distributed a little bit better and at more then just the Florida Mall in Orlando.. fingers crossed.  The WTKD was at international outlet mall, florida mall, footaction and champs at the florida mall.. maybe even finishline i am not sure.. 

How safe is paypal invoice?
Safe as buying through ebay

too many pages to read so not sure if this has been mentioned (if so im sorry!) but i read on another blog that christmas and preheat lebron 11s are in ohio and chicago nike factory stores....
What are preheat XIs? I thought only the KD VI had a preheat last year

How safe is paypal invoice?
Safe as buying through ebay

What are preheat XIs? I thought only the KD VI had a preheat last year

Forging iron brons are the preheats

1 of 3 Finish Line size 14 from restock came in. Glad too se everything on point. My favorite XI of all. 5 seconds of Maglite.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom