Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
^^My pair wasn't on point, 1 shoe had a dent in the toebox armorposite.

That'll be the third lebron 11 I've had to return for the same problem, starting to think they are all like that.

I also see what people were saying yesterday about acid lion glue stains, if anyone has been able to remove them without damaging the shoe let me know.

Last edited:
Got my Acid Lion's in yesterday and I really like them. Unforunately, I have to try a half size down because they feel huge on me. Not sure if it's just the wide/roomy toebox that I'm not used to. Anyone else have this problem?

Also, for anyone interested in the matching Cat Camo socks, don't bother. The color is completely washed out and they don't really match with the sockliner.

MAIL CALL!

RED & GOLD BABY!

Wow! First impression of these look so amazing in person!  They really DO look just like the stock NDC promo pictures! I am satisfied beyond belief!

The Gold speckles on the laces straight pops, still debating if I should remove the lace locks.

OH man,

I absolutely love how the inner sole have these bumps, it feels so comfortable on my ankles.

This is a brand new feature on the 11 model.

#teamcozy

I will definitely be wearing these to the gym, and even playing basketball in them. 
I feel like when I wear these compared to my other favorites, the King's Pride or King's Crown, I actually feel more comfortable in these. 

They really do look better in real life than they look in the pictures, just so much more details you can't see.
Great pics. I should be receiving mine today. Can't wait!

Are those the Polka Dots?

There's still the Lava and Biscayne/Dolphin Colorways for the lows.

Last edited:

I saw they put the CW up on Sunday and when I googled the CW the closest thing it brought up was the laser crimson pair that released 4/26.

But then yesterday someone mentioned the upcoming LAVA pair and it has grey/MAGNET grey.... That's really the closest I could get since that's the next CW releasing (8/16) and that's how SA lists their early pairs they put up (no pic, colors listed only).

So I am going with the Lavas

Last edited:
You guys sure it ain't that grey/laser crimson low that's been out for awhile now. It would seem unusual for them to have Lavas on the site for sale this early

Debating pulling the trigger on a pair of WTL for $700 shipped. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Not sure if I can get a better deal after or closer to release date.

Debating pulling the trigger on a pair of WTL for $700 shipped. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Not sure if I can get a better deal after or closer to release date.

Wait; unless you are a small or large size, u know those dry up quicker than the popular sizes. But if you like a 8-12 I'd def wait.

resale on the XI model has been pretty #POOR, I doubt these will do what the south beaches did (skyrocket in price after a few weeks of release)

Last edited:
What Thes have great resell value. Even the turd KDVs. The last two releases seemed to have a little more availability but those shoes can fetch $500 (WTKD are probably $300+).

Seems the thirst is dying on the resell game.

like they talked about before with the bubble bursting and the fact that people can't keep up. 

Im happy to see get kicks they want and keep them and wear them. in fact there is nothing wrong with icing.

Unless u have contacts or a reputation trying to be a up and coming reseller is not the move. i know cats making bank still but they have people that will pay, but they trust them and or the buyer 

You gotta move that product fast!!!

You guys sure it ain't that grey/laser crimson low that's been out for awhile now. It would seem unusual for them to have Lavas on the site for sale this early

Nah it would be unusual for SA to NOT have those 1-2 weeks early on site. I'd say about 9/10 GR Lebron lows and KD's have been on SA 1-2 weeks early since the beginning of the year. And they always shoe up like that, no pic and 2-3 colors listed: once that first stock they put up is sold, they won't reload it until release day tho. They ship out like any other order even tho RD is 11 days away. SA has their 20% off promotion going on now too so it's a perfect time to grab the lows if someone was after em.

:rofl: blizasb blizasb . Hahaha

Yeah WTKD is hard to get more than $270ish for since about 2 weeks after RD. It's def possible and buyers are out there, but anyone that actually knows how to do their own work and research and find shoes to buy won't have to pay much more than $250 at this point.

Anyway, I wouldn't pay $700 for WTL at this point. That was a price to be entertained in June before information was available and when they were a mystery.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom