Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Just ordered KP from DSG... Anyone familiar with their shipping methods? Who they use? Can't find it on their site, just that I got 2 day free for checking out with PayPal.

Super fast whenever I've bought from them online. Usually double boxed as well.

So awesome that the Kobe 8 insert fits perfectly with these. No need for a shoe rotation when I can have an insert rotation

This thread has made me do a 180 on the 11s. Cant decide if i want these or the Red pair coming out at the end of the month. 

Hey all. I went ahead and bought these. They were too dope not to. I am tracking from eastbay thru ups.com and It says its supposed to be delivered tomorrow ( eastbay 3 day shipping). In the tracking section ups changed the layout. It says waiting for ups pickup still. Wonder when they changed their layout and also wonder if I'll still get them tomorrow?

My pair of Superfly IIs broke in less than 2 months of playing (soles ripping from midsole) so I just sent them in.  Assuming Nike approves my claim, I should have $130 to use on NDC so hopefully I can get either the KP or the Aways... just hope that the claim process doesn't take too long.

Last edited:
Order my two pairs from DSG Saturday, and got them delivered earlier today (Texas). Will add my pics to the thread later.

My NDC pair should be in tomorrow they shipped Saturday which never happens for me there but anyways I sized up .5 to an 11.5, I will let you know how they fit for me, I have wide feet

tried these on today and wow floored with how these feel. store didn't have my size so i tried on .5 up and felt there was extra room.

so for reference I'm:

10.5 Lebron IX
10 Lebron VIII v2
10 Lebron V
9.5 Lebron IV
10 Lebron II (was my favorite all time LBJ, but the XI take the cake!)
10 AZG

I'm going TTS with the XI

Last edited:
Great pictures but SMH at those poses in the first 2 pics lol.

Mines will be in tomorrow.cant wait.I ordered some teal green laces as well.

Went TTS for these (went up .5 for the X's, for reference) and they fit a little snug but still fine.

Nike LeBron XI "King's Pride" 03 by seango, on Flickr

Nike LeBron XI "King's Pride" 05 by seango, on Flickr

Nike LeBron XI "King's Pride" 07 by seango, on Flickr

Nike LeBron XI "King's Pride" 08 by seango, on Flickr
Same. I went up .5 on the X and I tried that size in the XI and the toebox had too much room. The shoes will def break in over time....but too much room in the toebox is always going to be too much room.

Back
Top Bottom