Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
They're almost too plain to be the BHM pair. No print or textures or anything like previous pairs.

Yea I don't think those are BHM, pics of those usually surface like 2 or three weeks before

from the other pics on that page he called them saints Idk if thats just his nickname for em'

but they do look like mlk's

almost sold out on eastbay/champs/ftl and sold out on finishline.. just an fyi who said they were going to wait till the kings pride is going to hit the outlets

almost sold out on eastbay/champs/ftl and sold out on finishline.. just an fyi who said they were going to wait till the kings pride is going to hit the outlets
These are still in stores though my friend. I don't think they'll hit outlets but they'll be around for a decent amount of time.

These are still in stores though my friend. I don't think they'll hit outlets but they'll be around for a decent amount of time.
they aren't available around me, have been sold out since saturday. guess it really depends where you live.

maybe so, but I think they will dry out pretty quick.. and definitely will not hit outlets or go on sale.. lol

Don't know if its grey market, the music or the way he laces em up but he managed to make these look ghaustly

I dont think they are bad but they aren't on the radar as of now

black/golds are alright but since i have the KOTJ ill pass. Gonna be a lot more selective with this model because of the price tag on them.

I like the dull gold on those but i don't like how the hyperposite shape stands out against the black parts of the shoe. Digging the laces.

I'm a sucker for pretty much every black/gold signature that has dropped since the DMP VI/XI pack. Probably cop a pair if it's not too much of a hassle.

Last edited:
So I got my 12.5 from NDC today. At first they were really snug and felt like my Zoom Rookies but after wearing them around the house for 15min they broke in the same way my rookies did. Feels like my pinky toe is in a lil snug pocket :lol: but in a good way. The insole in these feels GREAT and I'm sure hoopers will enjoy these. This is just a beautiful shoe and probably my favorite Bron outside of the SLH 8's and 9's (don't have either) and I'm pleased with my purchase. Those Black and Golds are crispy and I can't wait to see them in person if they do release.

These XI's are a sleeper! I passed on them on Saturday for the Steels but I had to go back an cop! 

I passed on all of the X's but Nike got me back with the Xi's. Can't wait for The Terracotta Warriors 

For whatever reason pics don't do the greens in this shoe any justice.

Especially the outsole and swoosh outline.

Much more vibrant in person.

I disagree. The green doesn't really pop on these. Its a minty green but its subtle.

Back
Top Bottom