Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
they do. ive worn mine twice. once only for a few hours and they broke in quite a bit. i wore them all day yesterday too, and now i have a little more wiggle room, but its still a snug fit at the toe. especially from the top, but maybe bc i have a high arch. not uncomfortable at all but they feel like they are laced tight at all times. i cannot wear elite socks with them. check out nike anti-blister socks(very thin but still comfy)
alright thanks dude.

Got mine in today and sheeesh these are fire. Super light and comfortable. I'm definitely buying more colorways and gonna have to ID some also. Can't wait to ball in them too. :pimp:

View media item 619185

Last edited:
Just got mine today. They do fit pretty snug though, do these break in eventually?

View media item 618818
they do. ive worn mine twice. once only for a few hours and they broke in quite a bit. i wore them all day yesterday too, and now i have a little more wiggle room, but its still a snug fit at the toe. especially from the top, but maybe bc i have a high arch. not uncomfortable at all but they feel like they are laced tight at all times. i cannot wear elite socks with them. check out nike anti-blister socks(very thin but still comfy)
Agreed. With any foamposite/posite-type shoe, I go TTS as the material eventually conforms to your feet after a few wears...

If it wasn't for the black and red ones coming out so soon, I'd probably double up on the KP's but since the high retail price and so many dope colorways coming out I can only get 1, gonna try to limit myself to 4 different cw's max. I have a feeling I'm gonna regret not doubling up but gotta stay with the budget.

jus cracked my box from eastbay open. fav lebron i got right now. i think ima end up wit abt 3pairs of 11s.

Last edited:
1st purchase in a very long time that I didn't have immediate buyer's remorse. Even with that said is there any particular reason you people are trying to gas the shoe up? I mean damn, I understand the need to want people to want what you want but continuously hyping these is a LOSE LOSE! Chill and enjoy your pair.

1st purchase in a very long time that I didn't have immediate buyer's remorse. Even with that said is there any particular reason you people are trying to gas the shoe up? I mean damn, I understand the need to want people to want what you want but continuously hyping these is a LOSE LOSE! Chill and enjoy your pair.

It's a dope shoe

I think the gamma blue's are easily the best so far. Who else agrees or disagrees? 
The KP's are the best colorway to me.  Extremely SICK...........the gold to green transition, the hints of red, the mint and the floral print liner.  I don't see any of the other colorways standing next to this one.  Interested to see what the All Star joints will look like.  

I decided to keep my Size 10.5 instead of getting the 11's.I think the shoe would be way to big in the size 11 and it would be less snug on my foot but have to much heel slippage.

This is easily the best shoe in a long long time imo.It is F***** beautiful in person.

Last edited:
Indeed it is and everybody that's bought it knows it. Is it possible we can leave it at that? Sheesh!

I guess I feel you in a way I copped them too.

Right now I'm wondering if those black/carbon fiber ones come with a lace lock.

Glad people slept on these.  Was still able to cop my size 2  days after release.  My first pair of brons and I'm loving it.  Color is crazy in person, even my girl ok'd the purchase and she never agrees with me buying sneakers. 

Glad people slept on these.  Was still able to cop my size 2  days after release.  My first pair of brons and I'm loving it.  Color is crazy in person, even my girl ok'd the purchase and she never agrees with me buying sneakers. 
HAHA! Mine too. She still likes the CNCPTS Mints of my most recent pick ups the best...... but she tolerates these! 
roll.gif

I seen these in person on campus today. Almost broke my neck. Would consider copping but I'm dead broke right now. 
mean.gif

This is confusing to me as well. Every two posts is talking about some "Don't sleep! They're going fast!" Like a damn car salesman commercial. Nike isn't paying anyone here (except JM probably), so the inventory analysis should really go no further than "if anyone still needs these, my local ______ has them, so give a phone order a shot" or "______.com has some pairs up if anyone needs them."

Trying to figure out why these are or aren't "sitting" is a massive waste of time, especially if you already have your pair.

Kixsquare has a TW Promo 11.5 available now. Theyre pictures may have changed my mind on the. They look crazy.

TWs only available online (NDC) and at Footlocker, right? Been following the thread, but can't remember release details exactly.

Back
Top Bottom