Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

almost sold out on eastbay/champs/ftl and sold out on finishline.. just an fyi who said they were going to wait till the kings pride is going to hit the outlets
Just because something sells out online doesn't mean that they are doing well on the streets. These are still at the Footlocker around the corner from me and other stores.

I know I'll be shamed for saying this, but these are my first brons since the AZG.  Loved hooping in the AZG, but then started buying huaraches/hyperdunks for ball from year to year (little variety, but little cash to spend on shoes).

KPs came in today and all I can say is wow... and I've only just tried these on.  Can't wait to hoop

I know I'll be shamed for saying this, but these are my first brons since the AZG.  Loved hooping in the AZG, but then started buying huaraches/hyperdunks for ball from year to year (little variety, but little cash to spend on shoes).

KPs came in today and all I can say is wow... and I've only just tried these on.  Can't wait to hoop
that's cool man. I loved the azg. Bought 1st Games at niketown, ended up getting 3-4 pairs each of azg, IIs and IIIs. Didn't like 4s, took a long *** break. I did get a 6 which sucked. I got one 9 (freegum) which was dope. Passed on X and now im hyped for this model. Prob the dopest in the line, but I don't like the KP colorway. Def getting TWs and maybe A vs M.
I think yall hyping on this colorway cuz the design is so sick and its the first to drop.

Gamma Blue cw is my favorite so far. Out of the cw we've seen Its also the only I plan on copping. KPs and Aways are fire though. Miami v Akron's are eh. 

I think the gamma blue's are easily the best so far. Who else agrees or disagrees? 
I'll take the Aways and KP over those easy
TW's are the best to me, i cannot wait for those. Like them better than the KP's, but we'll see how they look in person. TW's>Akron vs. Miami>KP>Gamma's>Aways. Again though have to see these in person, bc nothing is effing with the KP's right now.

Last edited:
Good to see people finally coming around to how nice the KP are. I bet these are sold out in most stores by now.

Just got mine today. They do fit pretty snug though, do these break in eventually?

View media item 618818
they do. ive worn mine twice. once only for a few hours and they broke in quite a bit. i wore them all day yesterday too, and now i have a little more wiggle room, but its still a snug fit at the toe. especially from the top, but maybe bc i have a high arch. not uncomfortable at all but they feel like they are laced tight at all times. i cannot wear elite socks with them. check out nike anti-blister socks(very thin but still comfy)

Just because something sells out online doesn't mean that they are doing well on the streets. These are still at the Footlocker around the corner from me and other stores.
the shoe has only been out for 3 or 4 days.. bet by November you wont be able to get them in the streets.  

Back
Top Bottom