Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I'm done trying to get the code. Like LeBron's and 2k, but I just don't have the time. Will probably regret it once they're revealed, but I just can't do it.

Do you have be be a starter to get the Nike sponsor? Im at game 30 and my guy comes off the bench but scores the most point, not sure why he does not start 

Yea I was scoring 80+ off the bench consistently at one point. You will get there. Just keep asking for more minutes and accepting his answer. You will get them as long as you keep putting up #'s.

Last edited:
If anyone wants to give a great gift since it's close to Christmas or wants to do a great deed I will accept anyone who wants to lob me a 2k14 code hahahahaha

Thanks i might have a friend come over to play some, i hope i aleast half way there lol 

I would say aim for 75 games. You should be right around there + or - a game or two.

No I avg'ed like 3 rebounds and less than 1ast. But my steals were like 8 and blocks 4

I have not tried cussing to get ejected, but that will be my next attempt. You might get suspended though and I'm not sure how that would work towards your game counts...I can confirm though that I was destroying a friends last week in he was swearing a ton, and yup right on cue they hit him with a T. So hysterical because we both had no idea the game would do that. :tongue:

Last edited:
Ok guys here is what I did to get my code in as little time as possible. I do not care what my player looks like, clothes he wears, other endorsements he maybe presented with. All I care about is getting the code ASAP so I could get my size before they sold out. As I mentioned this morning as of 7:30am I saw a FSR with my code from PS4. It took me about 3.5-4 days to get the code from scratch. I still went to work, a nets game, and still slept reasonably. I definitely did not hang out with friends or do anything but ball during my downtime.

First off, I paid $40 to pretty much max out my player from the start. This pretty much automatically gets you to a 99.

Next, I set the game to 6 minute quarters and rookie skill. Then I just balled hard for about 30 games. And by balled hard, I mean dropping like 81ppg, hardly miss a shot, etc. I found that being a 6'9" SG was extremely helpful. Once I maxed out all my skills, I could pretty much guard anybody on the court from PG/C and everything in between. Having the ability to catch and shoot 3's, create my own shot, and post up stills were essential to my goals. Also having strong ratings for steals, blocks, rebounds helped a lot stuff the stat lines.

So after about 30 games my PER was 81 (Wilt, MJ, Lebron are in the 30's LOL) Once again no ebragging, just letting you know how I did it and it was pretty easy, just time consuming. Once I was averaging about 50-60ppgs, I stopped caring as much.

Whenever confronted by a situation in the game I always thought about "the right thing to do". I always credited my teammates, coaches, etc and never acted like a punk. I never went out with the team or trash talked anyone.

There were a few sponsors like champs, sprite, sprint, along the way, but I"m not sure if any of those actually help you get the Nike contract faster. I ended up with Champs and Sprite. I totally ignored the Kia requirements. Around game 55-60 (from what I remember) is when the bigger sponsors started showing up.

In order to speed up gameplay after about 35ish games I stopped playing full games. I would tear it up in the first and second quarter to keep my PPG/Rating at a B- or higher. Then I would foul out intentionally. My team was pretty good without me so every game that I fouled out, I would give them a lead and they could hold it. I'm talking about 20-30 points at half.

Once I was in the 50ish game mark I stopped playing every other game completely. AKA fouling out in the first 2-3 minutes of the game. But I was mindful of all my ratings, chemistry, etc. If they ever dipped, I would play one game all the way through to boost them back up.

There were stretches of games 4-5 that I wouldn't play at all. Sure it defeats the purpose of the actual game, but once again I could care less about that. I was just in it for the code.

After about 65 games Nike finally gave me the contract.

After about 75 games they awarded me a Sig shoe.

Designed the shoe, saved, and made sure my Account info was correct on www.nba2k.com before finalizing. MAKE SURE YOU DOUBLE CHECK YOUR ACCT INFO BEFORE YOU GET TO THIS STEP.

Once again these really aren't any glitches, cheats, etc. Just some tips that I gathered from this thread and put them all in one place.

Good luck fellas, I won't be balling for a couple days. Lol....then I might start it on my xb1 but not rush it as much knowing I got one pair on lock. :tongue:

EDIT: Don't fall for the Zombie movie, it falls through....:x lol

Did the same thing, one thing to add, increase the game speed to 80+ for quicker games

Some dude on twitter says these are the 2K14 LeBrons.... Bad quality image but it gives u an idea. Found it while searching for 2k14 on twitter.

Did the same thing, one thing to add, increase the game speed to 80+ for quicker games

I tried that, but I don't think time moves any faster, just your player and the rest of the game...maybe I'm wrong, I know I tried putting it to 100 but that was at like 430am one day lol.

I'm also kind of doubtful those are the 2K14s. I'd kind of expect a bit of a crazier colorway with Multi/Multi as the colorway description, but who knows.

Those look like Forging Iron iD's with a dumb filter. :smh:

I'm hoping for a Crown Jewel colorway. Or something absolutely nuts.

Last edited:
I'm not even gonna lie, I hope the 2k14s are hot garbage so I wont be as salty that I'm missing out

Just grabbed the AvM's from soleheaven :pimp: wasn't gonna cop so soon but for $137.17 how could I resist :D these deals are getting crazier and crazier man I'm not gonna ever wanna pay retail for XI's again :lol: btw it's my first time ordering from a foreign site anyone know the average ETA? :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom