Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Just grabbed the AvM's from soleheaven
pimp.gif
wasn't gonna cop so soon but for $137.00 how could I resist
happy.gif
these deals are getting crazier and crazier man I'm not gonna ever wanna pay retail for XI's again
laugh.gif
bro, who you telling 
laugh.gif
 I was happy i missed the Gamma super deal from PYS and citygear cause in person I still didnt like them, but the deals are making it hard to pass em up

$137?! you can't beat that... $200 MSRP my @%$

Any tips for starting NBA 2K14 for the code?  

I have the $10 that comes with the PS4, should I use that on initial VC?

Length of quarters and difficulty? Should I just put it on easy and short quarters to get through quicker or is that going to cause an issue meeting the requirements?  

If those are the 2K14s then I'm pissed. I'm sick and tired of these orange shoes! When in the hell did orange become this popular? The Big Bangs? This will be the 3rd orange based 11. Smh

bro, who you telling :lol:  I was happy i missed the Gamma super deal from PYS and citygear cause in person I still didnt like them, but the deals are making it hard to pass em up

$137?! you can't beat that... $200 MSRP my @%$

Yea I was a little let down with the Gammas in person but that's what saved me from copping first day and paying retail but once that citygear deal popped up for $140.00 I ended up grabbing them anyway :smile: I'm a little pissed about missing Aways from DSG for 20% off though, I'm on the hunt for those now but I'm not gonna wait for the Miami Nights to drop :smh: those will be had on the first day plehboi :pimp:

what company do you use for you're email ? some companies block what they think is spam.

although you said you never even got the message... weird. 

That's a true statement...I initially had my att.net account as the primary account for 2k but I noticed I didn't receive some emails so I created a gmail account and updated my 2k account to it and it came through..

Any tips for starting NBA 2K14 for the code?  

I have the $10 that comes with the PS4, should I use that on initial VC?

Length of quarters and difficulty? Should I just put it on easy and short quarters to get through quicker or is that going to cause an issue meeting the requirements?  
Just look back 1 page. All your answers are there champ.

I few days ago there was a British site with the aways and the gamma blues, can someone gimme the site again. I wanna save it to my bookmarks. Thanks

Just grabbed the AvM's from soleheaven :pimp: wasn't gonna cop so soon but for $137.17 how could I resist :D these deals are getting crazier and crazier man I'm not gonna ever wanna pay retail for XI's again :lol: btw it's my first time ordering from a foreign site anyone know the average ETA? :nerd:

congrats man. I love the price but decided to chill. cant do $137 + carbons in 2 days AND gamma XIs for me and the fiancé and babyj505 next weekend + the KP for $200 from citygear this weekend. pockets are dying a grown man's death :lol:

That soleheaven site scares me, they seem to have an infinite number of these in stock.

Its letting me check out with 2000 pairs of 11.5 
sick.gif

Last edited:
That soleheaven site scares me, they seem to have an infinite number of these in stock.

Its letting me check out with 2000 pairs of 11.5 :x  

I know SH is legit from the JB section. Not sure how good it is with the inventory control tho.

Its letting me check out with 2000 pairs of 11.5 :x  

Lol they will prob cancel, but trust me I've ordered a TON of kicks from them in the past. They were pretty lowkey 2-3 years back. I copped a ton of jordans, brons, etc. They would usually beat my NDC pairs to my house since they ship fedex or ups express. I have never been hit with customs either. Buy from them with confidence. :D

soleheaven is legit. I copped my Olympic 6s from them when they dropped, that was back when kicksdeals was lowkey and i had 2 pair purchased Friday night the day before they released. good ol days

congrats man. I love the price but decided to chill. cant do $137 + carbons in 2 days AND gamma XIs for me and the fiancé and babyj505 next weekend + the KP for $200 from citygear this weekend. pockets are dying a grown man's death
laugh.gif
kp's are going back in stock this weekend on citygear? i need another pair since the whole burglary thing

congrats man. I love the price but decided to chill. cant do $137 + carbons in 2 days AND gamma XIs for me and the fiancé and babyj505 next weekend + the KP for $200 from citygear this weekend. pockets are dying a grown man's death :lol:

kp's are going back in stock this weekend on citygear? i need another pair since the whole burglary thing

sorry about your robbery.... I had an ex steal my DMP XI/VI, some XX3s, and other shoes back in the day. Hated that feeling of getting robbed :smh:

but to answer your question, no restock this weekend that I know of. They had some sort of 3 year website anniversary thing Saturday of last week where they restocked some shoes on the site. KPs were on there so I finally pulled the trigger. Hate the $200 but they are drying up for retail.

Ordered IX Elite Homes from SH but the shipping packaging was the oddest I've ever seen but everything came safely.

Lewi got that offshore account hidden now he can buy in bulk >D :lol: No discount though :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom