Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
my question is, what could they really do to make these "elite" because I'm sure those are coming at some point. What would they keep/take away?

my question is, what could they really do to make these "elite" because I'm sure those are coming at some point. What would they keep/take away?

They basically only added different laces and fly wire to the Kobe elites this year nike doesn't give a f lol they'll add minor things to the xi elites and charge $80-100 extra and people would still buy it.

They basically only added different laces and fly wire to the Kobe elites this year nike doesn't give a f lol they'll add minor things to the xi elites and charge $80-100 extra and people would still buy it.
Don't forget about the addition if carbon fiber. Imo the only elites that had a drastic change was the kd 5. I liked the shape of the lebron 10 elite. And the kobe 8 had CF with a less pliable runner that wouldn't wear out as fast but removed lunarlon. Bottom line is Nike needs an excuse to make these elites and sometimes they remove things that don't make a huge difference to have such a huge price increase.

Last edited:
my lebrons held up very nicely over time. i always play on blacktops and they really are durable.

laugh.gif
every shoe creases, it happens. i laugh when i see people trying to walk carefully thinking it'll prolong the creasing but that doesn't work, even the shoe tree's don't prevent it from happening.

also lebron's shoe quality has always been good, compared to the new retro j's; i'd say they blow them away quality wise. jordan's these days crease and paint chip after you wear them for a couple minutes.

Funny.....Out of my almost 40 pairs of Lebrons, I have yet to own a pair that's creased.

Guess I must be lucky or something. :D

It talks a lot of time for flywire and hyperfuse to crease. Which is why the IXs and Xs don't do that. I don't think i have seen a IX with creasing before but it can happen if you wear it enough I guess

It talks a lot of time for flywire and hyperfuse to crease. Which is why the IXs and Xs don't do that. I don't think i have seen a IX with creasing before but it can happen if you wear it enough I guess

I concur..

Balled in the dunkman9 a few times, hard too, and not sign of creasing..

Still can wear them with an outfit like they fresh from the store..

Anyone else notice how they are slowly and slowly upping to the price of nike basketball kicks to see how stupid todays consumers are... Its pretty sad actually... I beet the "elite" will be 300.. 

It's been said before, but that swoosh just looks so out of place. This shoe truly doesn't even need that treatment; it looks dope without it.

At this point, I don't think there will ever be a Lebron sig sans the swoosh.

Nike won't make the mistake they made with JB and the Jumpman my dude.

These are Nike products first and LBJ products second. From a business perspective they could at some stage bring the kicks back sans the LBJ logos if they decide to drop Lebron whereas with JB it is simply not possible. Gives them the 'upper hand'.

Nike won't make the mistake they made with JB and the Jumpman my dude.

These are Nike products first and LBJ products second. From a business perspective they could at some stage bring the kicks back sans the LBJ logos if they decide to drop Lebron whereas with JB it is simply not possible. Gives them the 'upper hand'.
what mistake did they make?

Not feelin these right now. After a few more pics and colorways i think ill cave in. Gotten at least one of lebron 7s-10s. 7s are the best imo

Back
Top Bottom