Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Great review. I hate hoopin in mids and highs. Just my preference, but these sound like a different experience.

I have one question, though... Do the inserts fit in the kobes and vice versa?

The Kobes might fit into the XIs but the other way is not wearable since the XI's insole is thicker for the Kobes.

Are the armory slates going to be limited?
I hope not but knowing Nike they will release them like the Preheat Kds to get hype to build up......then release the black and red ones so that at least you have a pair of the shoes. Its a genius marketing move.

Are the armory slates going to be limited?
Not from what I have heard.  I've heard numbers will be similar to X Jades last year, but instead of 2 staggered releases, the entire quantity will be at once.  No "limited" release, then another release like Jades.  If that's true should be plenty to go around. 

Aight.. so i'm looking at $400 right off the bat 
eek.gif
Plus tax

Your review was sick DW, I'm extremely excited for these and the new pictures have completely washed out the salt from the Championship X pack.  I read that the KD VI was getting the chrome color changing options on ID, did information already come out regarding these being on ID with that option?  Sorry if I overlooked it, I've found myself drooling over the pics and forgetting to read lol

Your review was sick DW, I'm extremely excited for these and the new pictures have completely washed out the salt from the Championship X pack.  I read that the KD VI was getting the chrome color changing options on ID, did information already come out regarding these being on ID with that option?  Sorry if I overlooked it, I've found myself drooling over the pics and forgetting to read lol

Nike responded to @DeadstockNYC on twitter saying to 'stay tuned' regarding cloak option for Lebron XI on ID

Great review. I hate hoopin in mids and highs. Just my preference, but these sound like a different experience.

I have one question, though... Do the inserts fit in the kobes and vice versa?
The Kobes might fit into the XIs but the other way is not wearable since the XI's insole is thicker for the Kobes.
I've been waiting to hear on this. Doesn't matter if the insole is thicker unless it's a crazy difference. The thicker Kobe VII insole fits just fine into the VIII. The shape is what matters. Even if it's slightly off like the Jordan 2012's it'll still work

I wonder if any version of the xi's will have a lion head lace lock, or that was put to rest with all the diamonds

Not from what I have heard.  I've heard numbers will be similar to X Jades last year, but instead of 2 staggered releases, the entire quantity will be at once.  No "limited" release, then another release like Jades.  If that's true should be plenty to go around. 

Actually...this "King of the Jungle" colorway will actually be one of the more limited colorways...like the Jade's last year...

JM

Nike responded to @DeadstockNYC on twitter saying to 'stay tuned' regarding cloak option for Lebron XI on ID

JM - any word on these being on ID?
These will be on id with a chroma option kobe 9s as well. It said something like all nike sigs will eventually have the option in the kd vi chroma press release http://nikeinc.com/news/nikeid-kd-vi-debuts-chroma-material

Back
Top Bottom