Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I was excited to see how the Elite IX would turn out, I was excited to see how the Elite X would turn out, but I'm just excited for the XI cause they got it right from the jump

I've been obsessing about the size, and by most accounts it won't hurt you to go up half a size. Although the majority has said TTS.

If you've got fat feet, go up. If you're on the fence and these are more for casual wear, go up. If you hoop in thick or double socks, go up. If you're gonna hoop or you've got average/narrow feet, TTS.

I have NOT tried them on...this is just the consensus I've gotten from reading all over the place.
Few pages back...

I'm a 14 so I can't go up half a size, but for those that can...go ahead.

Last edited:
I was told that the X were tts. I tried them on and they felt tight on my pinky toe. Being flat footed, it made sense for me to go half size up. So for this instance, I'll prolly go half size up too since people saying it's here too and I believe most people aren't flat footed.

Logical. No need for the commotion. Be safe and go 1/2 size up if you don't want to risk the squeeze.

Can you believe. I Bought and paid for 3 Lebrons X Elite ID's last week before they ended.  I get an email from Nike, saying all 3 of my orders have been canceled, due to "some colors that are no longer available".  All of them were completely different colors.  And they sent me some measly 20% off coupon. Not to mention I had already had a 20% coupon for the 3 pair that I ordered. (Another long story) SO them giving me another coupon for 20% would not be any compensation. After an hour on the phone I finally talked to a Lead supervisior, he was awesome, he corrected my problem right away and gave me a Authorization for BUY ONE Nike ID and get one free. With that said LEBRON XI here I come. I didnt plan on getting the 11's right away, but im am gonna have to go ahead and pull my ID trigger, plus he said I can still use my 20% off on the order.

The reason why people ask sizing questions is because TTS is subjective.

Some people size down a half size from their foam size for a Jordan while someone like me wears an 11 in both.

Comparing fit to another popular shoe would be the best way to answer a sizing question.

Buy one get one free,and you can still use a 20% off coupon ? 
smokin.gif

Last edited:

Some people size down a half size from their foam size for a Jordan while someone like me wears an 11 in both.

Comparing fit to another popular shoe would be the best way to answer a sizing question.

Naw, people are asking because they simply aren't reading.

They aren't asking, how do these fit in comparison to the X, foamposite or hyperposite.

They aren't asking, how do these fit in comparison to the X, foamposite or hyperposite.

If I wear a size 13 in the IX (I don't own any Xs), and wore a size 12.5 in the 8, what size would you suggest for the XI?

Are you going to make me?
you actin like a ***** right now

no one has time to sit there and review previous pages. 

if you dont wanna answer then skip the post

its very simple

i dont kno why yall take it upon yourself to try and police ****

god damn hall monitors 

So many feels in threads when people ask about sizing. Still baffling but like someone said awhile ago many don't really know their true size.

ANYWAYS these look to be in good abundance store wise some stores doing FCFS others are still clueless some doing reserve a pair. I'd call around as i'm sure most will be after the Steel Xs or KD Halloweens.

Can you believe. I Bought and paid for 3 Lebrons X Elite ID's last week before they ended.  I get an email from Nike, saying all 3 of my orders have been canceled, due to "some colors that are no longer available".  All of them were completely different colors.  And they sent me some measly 20% off coupon. Not to mention I had already had a 20% coupon for the 3 pair that I ordered. (Another long story) SO them giving me another coupon for 20% would not be any compensation. After an hour on the phone I finally talked to a Lead supervisior, he was awesome, he corrected my problem right away and gave me a Authorization for BUY ONE Nike ID and get one free. With that said LEBRON XI here I come. I didnt plan on getting the 11's right away, but im am gonna have to go ahead and pull my ID trigger, plus he said I can still use my 20% off on the order.
thats a real come up. 

i had a similar situation happen with my iDs 

but i took the 20% for my loss lol

So many feels in threads when people ask about sizing. Still baffling but like someone said awhile ago many don't really know their true size.

ANYWAYS these look to be in good abundance store wise some stores doing FCFS others are still clueless some doing reserve a pair. I'd call around as i'm sure most will be after the Steel Xs or KD Halloweens.
every shoe is cut different tho

you actin like a ***** right now

no one has time to sit there and review previous pages. 

if you dont wanna answer then skip the post

its very simple

i dont kno why yall take it upon yourself to try and police ****

god damn hall monitors 

And I don't know why trolls exist.

Oh that's right, you act like a no life attention whoring troll lusting after attention from anonymous men on a message board, because your family didn't show you enough love.

Nice life, right?

Oh that's right, you act like a no life attention whoring troll lusting after attention from anonymous men on a message board, because your family didn't show you enough love.

Nice life, right?

This was infinitely more troll like than anything the dude you quoted said...

Magic come on. We've all been down this road. Harlem is an obvious troll who've I've ignored the whole time. Your not going to win the battle.

Nice life, right?

This was infinitely more troll like than anything the dude you quoted said...

Its warranted, well sometimes dude get fed up over trolling, and its reaching a fever pitch in this thread

Called yesterday and none of the FTL,s FNLs, or Champs around my way had any idea if they're getting these or not. I'll call later on this week after they all get their **** together.

So, does anybody know how these fit in comparison to Foamposites or Hyperposites?

For all the times that systems go down, orders are "lost" and payments are not processed, some lucky few have the opportunity, and great patience, t get great stuff.

Congrats on the benefits even if it took you long time to get there.

Back
Top Bottom