Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Got both my lebron ASG and Kobe ASG today... I cant believe how dissappointing the Lebron is in person... then you compare it to the Maestro.... psssshhhh. Fah-get-about-it! kobes are :smokin

I feel like Prohibitions will get that Soleheaven love. DICKSSPORTINGGOODS used to hook this thread up but they fell off

Dsg only hooked it up for the holiday season. Told dudes not to expect that to be constant.
barbarianbob barbarianbob - I don't have any that I think are no 1 to be honest. Nothing has "wowed" me yet. They just look good to me.

As far as people being disappointed.... I don't understand that part. They look exactly how the pics make them look.

NY is the place to be to buy kicks.. so many HOH's and Niketowns..

being in Orlando kind of sucks for kicks.. cause its the Florida Mall HOH or online.. Hope they build a Niketown here.. would love to see one in the Millennia mall, but I heard finishline signed a contract so no other sneaker store can open their.  
NO NO NO.  You're right that there's more spots, but there's far more demand + people there man. I lived in the bronx for a short time and buying kicks in NYC is one of the worst experiences. It's wild bro.

NYC is one of the worst place to be a sneakerhead. But it's also a great place to be a sneakerhead. Yes, there are a lot of shops you can grab just about any shoe from if you got the money. Problem is the demand does not meet the production numbers and so many dudes are resellers, even those not even sneakerheads. But So many sneakerheads in the city so you can always get any shoe you want, whereas if you're in a small town where theres only 1 dude selling, you have no choice but to buy from him locally. Competition drives prices down so with so many sellers here, you're able to find a few good deals.

Well can we all agree that the KP is the best and the 11 is the best thus far minus the beloved colorways of a particular model. Just the look and feel of the shoe. All hail the mighty 11!

KPs are great...but let's get real the 11's aren't the best.

The VII & X blow these out of the water and I base that on the amount of great c/w's versus just the KPs and maybe the ASG XIs

Repped for Perfect execution. :rofl:

Starts Flopping Lebron on handheld. And yeah, a city of 6-8 million ain't no joke. There's probably a lot of ghost chairs, back room dealings and camping.

^^^The 11s have better color ways than the Xs. I just like the X more for higher profile, comfort, immediate performance, etc. Besides a few color ways and the EXTs, the KPs, SH, MN, Aways, Dunkman, Gamma, FI, Prohibition, BHM, ASG are just better color ways. The only one I wasn't feeling is the HWC/orange.

Last edited:
barbarianbob barbarianbob - I don't have any that I think are no 1 to be honest. Nothing has "wowed" me yet. They just look good to me.

As far as people being disappointed.... I don't understand that part. They look exactly how the pics make them look.

I can dig it, I'm still not sure about all the disappointment stuff either :rolleyes

Regular 11s retail for $200 - $220. Elites are $300. EXTs will probably be $280 or also $300.

And Y'all still missing the big picture.

How much do you think the 12s are gonna' retail for? Like when is the price increase ENOUGH?! I never thought I'd see the day when dropping $300 for one shoe is acceptable & it's NOT to me. Yeah I have the means & income to drop that cash but why should I have to?

Don't be surprised if the 11s are my swan song from Nike Basketball. Their greed is sickening. :smh:

its the reason I stopped messing with JB and I have no problem walking away at this point from nike bball. $200 retail is when i began reevaluating my dedication to this garbage, my moment of clarity sort of. Thanks to discounts on most releases ive been able to cop most XIs without it weighing on my conscious. A line has to be drawn somewhere tho.

XIs are one of my fav kicks ever so Im gonna go all in and consider this my exit from the sneakerhead approach to buying kicks. Just mentally preparing myself to break away from something Ive been doing for a long time. Of course this is in anticipation of things continuing to go in the direction its going.

Stayed strong and didn't cop those Aways from City Gear yesterday. I might make it through the week after all.

Just got my shipment confirmation from Finishline. Guess I got lucky. Already got the KDs yesterday and both 6s from them today.

Regular 11s retail for $200 - $220. Elites are $300. EXTs will probably be $280 or also $300.

And Y'all still missing the big picture.

How much do you think the 12s are gonna' retail for? Like when is the price increase ENOUGH?! I never thought I'd see the day when dropping $300 for one shoe is acceptable & it's NOT to me. Yeah I have the means & income to drop that cash but why should I have to?

Don't be surprised if the 11s are my swan song from Nike Basketball. Their greed is sickening.
mean.gif

KPs are great...but let's get real the 11's aren't the best.

The VII & X blow these out of the water and I base that on the amount of great c/w's versus just the KPs and maybe the ASG XIs

Your entitled to your own opinion but you can't be serious saying that the XI only had two good colorways though :smh:

^^^The 11s have better color ways than the Xs. I just like the X more for higher profile, comfort, immediate performance, etc. Besides a few color ways and the EXTs, the KPs, SH, MN, Aways, Dunkman, Gamma, FI, Prohibition, BHM, ASG are just better color ways. The only one I wasn't feeling is the HWC/orange.

IMO the XI's colorways have surpassed everything before them in terms of colorways :rolleyes

Last edited:
Are the Diffused Jades gonna be easy to get?  I don't see too many people talking about them but I'm a sucker for mostly black shoes.

Hopefully they do sit hard enough to get an early discount because they definitely have grown on me to say the least and I wouldn't mind a pair for under $140 :smile: ..... it's either gonna be these or a pair of Flysteppers as my new knock arounds :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom