Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Debating whether or not to pull the trigger on pair TW's,or wait to see if they go on sale
I say go for it. Might seem odd, but I cant seem to find a pair anywhere. Hence, if one were to pop up somewhere for $185 or less, I would purchase immediately.
I agree. Its kinda dry out here for the bigger sizes of the TWs as well. I lucked up when I caught them for $160

Russy slander smh

This random, but am I the only one mad about them releasing so many similar colored shoes? The Miami vs Akron look like the Dunk Mans, the Akron vs Miami look like the FI. the jade glazes look like the KPs. Its so many colorways they're missing out on by putting out the same colors in every shoe.

The jades look like kp's to you?????

I hope the 12's are close to the 9's in terms of what was brought to the table. That was the best year of brons. There were so many different and new color combos, and the elites actually were an upgrade of a model that was already great.

Russy slander smh

This random, but am I the only one mad about them releasing so many similar colored shoes? The Miami vs Akron look like the Dunk Mans, the Akron vs Miami look like the FI. the jade glazes look like the KPs. Its so many colorways they're missing out on by putting out the same colors in every shoe.
You might want to get your eyes check because most of your comparison are off base.
laugh.gif

You could argue that MvAs and FIs are similar colorways, but even then both have different shades of orange,

come on man, how did i mis this....smh
Already have the Lebron's so went after KD's this morning. Woke up at 7:50 am and refreshed my page for an hour. Nothing showed so I thought it was over. Went back to sleep at 8:50 am. They restocked at 9 am. Moral of the story is, don't be like me and expect it to happen at 8 am. It could be later. 

Last edited:
Just finished shipping some kp's to some one. Used usps priority. It was a bit pricy lol. Which way do you guys usually ship and what does it usually cost???

Just finished shipping some kp's to some one. Used usps priority. It was a bit pricy lol. Which way do you guys usually ship and what does it usually cost???

I usually grab a brown paper bag from winn Dixie or publix and ship it in that proity in that comes out to like 10 bucks depending on how big the box is

Thank you sir! Will hope these are still available when I place my next swoosh order. Repped
No problem sir. I had in an xl and I returned yesterday along with my GKs or else I would've sold them to you for less than swoosh price + shipping.

The Lebron 11's are probably the most comfortable lebron ive ever put on my foot. What lebron do you guys think is most comfortable?

The Lebron 11's are probably the most comfortable lebron ive ever put on my foot. What lebron do you guys think is most comfortable?
Xs. I only have Jades but I have a few IXs and the XIs.

The 8s fit a little snugger than the Xs but I think it's a toss up here for comfort but X for me. They both have massive air bag cushioning so it really comes down to the fit for yourself.

Russy slander smh

You might want to get your eyes check because most of your comparison are off base.
laugh.gif

You could argue that MvAs and FIs are similar colorways, but even then both have different shades of orange,
you sound like a female bruh

orange is orange, theyre two all orange shoes

but more importantly, finally received my dunkmans for that nice $145 shipped, and i must say, these things perform absolutely amazing, very close second to the xx8s

idk whats goin on with lebron, i didnt have any hot spots/pinching/pain whatsoever, and i was skeptical because they had the lunarlon insert and i didnt think that would be enough cushion for me (experience with the kobe 8s), its perfect

X elites are most comfortable to me...width in the toe box, full zoom max, and and that pillow soft insole.

Lebron 8 V2/V1 but V2 gets the edge because they fit slightly looser on the toe box due to the material. I like the double stack Zoom on the VI too but peeps don't wanna hear that so forget I mentioned it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom