Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
There you go with the bashing America quote, as soon as someone doesn't agree that America is the forefront of everything good it's blasphemous. This was about botting UK sites until you decided to type about how if it wasn't for Americans this and Americans that, like that's an excuse for the current affairs.

Look I've tried to drop it and someone patriotic wants to hop on in and throw some shade, my opinion is my mine and yours is yours but there's no way anyone's going to make me think otherwise so can we leave this here so I don't get all historic and seem cantankerous.

Look back at your previous posts on the subject, before any replies. Yet you've proven it again, it was always more than just sneakers and bots for you.

Pics look familiar..
http://shoegawds.bigcartel.com/product/nike-lebron-11-kings-crown
:nerd:

If you say so, the whole world is living perfectly fine without y'all. America is built off of different cultures, what identity does America really have that is its own entity besides the history of betrayal? Lol seriously this isn't going in your direction, like I said in the UK we have our own identity and dress style, you can't convince me other wise.

As for sales being noticable, well yeah, y'all bot every other countries sneaker sites lol.. we can't even buy nothing from our own sites. Tamagotchi by the way.
so now your just bashing america.. you do understand, their wouldnt be Jordans/Lebrons/ or even Nike without america right? 

those are all american built :smile: 

WTL is nearing its release in the Philippines. Titan22 just gave away e-tickets on their website (gone in less than 5 mins.) No exact release date yet but though. I was lucky enough to get a ticket but it's still not a guarantee.
that's a tight image to hype up the WTL

pinoy power!!!

I'm 11th in line. 120 pairs available. 
smokin.gif

Everybody else getting all kinds of wild *** releases, posters and restocks and we can't even get a got damn date! >: this **** is crazy, with all these delays Nike better be mass producing these ******* for us so everyone here in AMERICA can get a good shot at them :smh: I highly doubt that's the case but the thought sounds good :rolleyes .... at this point give me Crown Jewels and if the WTL's are obtainable I'll try but I'm not going all in on them anymore. I've already started doubling back grabbing stuff I missed and I'll take USA lows, Sprites, Iron Man Elites if they're obtainable and I may just be catching back up to y'all when the XIII's drop [emoji]9996[/emoji]️ ..... XII's are :x right now and that probably ain't changing IMO :smh:

Last edited:
never been to UK.. didnt know when she asked if anyone has been overseas she meant UK specifically.. 

I didn't mean UK specifically--I literally meant if anybody in this thread has traveled and experienced first hand what the resell game is really like.

two people responded.

Props to dude who will most CERTAINLY eat via the Philippine raffle. Good thing that didn't have "what the lebron" tagged, or else the spot would've been blown up a long time ago :lol: :lol:

rd will come eventually. getting your size will be easier said than done (if possible at all)

Damn why are people so worried if the sb sell out or sit.. Who cares its nice shoe.. But they get mad when nike makes things limited. I'm happy with what nike done with the 11s other then the cheetah joints lol everything has been easy to cop. Hopefully the kc and wtl are some what easy too along with the red gold elites.. Great year for lebron line fans.

Damn why are people so worried if the sb sell out or sit.. Who cares its nice shoe.. But they get mad when nike makes things limited. I'm happy with what nike done with the 11s other then the cheetah joints lol everything has been easy to cop. Hopefully the kc and wtl are some what easy too along with the red gold elites.. Great year for lebron line fans.

Come'on bro you should know this by now.

Nobody wants to be caught wearing shoes that are not hyped and haven't sold out.

Nobody wants to be caught wearing shoes that are not hyped and haven't sold out.
the anti hypebeast are the new hypebeast. so basically everybody is a hipebeast.

SLH and Graffiti's are 2 of my fav XIs and there was no hype to them, ooh denim's as well again no hype so yeah F*** the hype, buy what you like, I'm not from Florida so the SBs don't appeal to me, what made me buy the MN was the carbon fiber, that shoe was well excuted had it been named something else i still would've picked it up

Back
Top Bottom