Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
SP is not a magneto site or similar, no shoe sells prior to when shoe palace makes their shoe live on release date. Nerds just get the product id early, like getting a link early, and create the link that is used when you choose a size for a shoe and click the add to cart button with your mouse. So SP has the product page up prior to release anyway, and normally you would be refreshing that page around release time and sizes would become available. They are skipping the need to load that page, and essentially refreshing the add to cart mouse click, in their size. So their first page opens to the cart with a shoe in it and they still have to race to submit orders during crashing. One step ahead. Not some week early sell out.

Regardless, Shoe Palace checks every detail for every order submitted on a release day shoe that's popular/has high demand, and if they start seeing any info like this on social media they review everything they have access to and cancel a lot of orders. They've known about this trick for a few weeks and cancel some orders during the release too, which makes them available to other customers during the live release.

I think I saw $289 shipped for SP's listed price :nerd:

So what happened today I read back a couples pages and I still dont get the beef. Did nikenino finally get the boot.

Once I started hearing footlocker giving out tickets and all this other nonsense I knew my luck was down lol
Found a eBay seller in new York legit selling them for $400.. Hey its more then retail but at least my paid is sercue

below retail or bust for me.. got a 20% ndc coupon, so these will be 200 for me if i can snag them off NDC.. if not oh well, on to the next one :smile: 

been enjoying my XIs more (regular version) now that I can wear them with shorts.

was thinking about swapping my super hero elites at finishline for a pair of the usa lows and the orange lows. just paying the difference.

Last edited:
been enjoying my XIs more (regular version) now that I can wear them with shorts.

was thinking about swapping my super hero elites at finishline for a pair of the usa lows and the orange lows. just paying the difference.
I love my Super Hero Elites! But that wouldn't be that bad of an idea if you did that. It's almost like two Lebron's for the price of one, and those orange lows are nice and the USA are fire!

I love my Super Hero Elites! But that wouldn't be that bad of an idea if you did that. It's almost like two Lebron's for the price of one, and those orange lows are nice and the USA are fire!

thanks for the comment. I like the super hero elites. just not sure how much id wear them.
the pair I originally got and wore had excess glue on the toe box so I swapped them for a new pair from nike.

that deep red in the USA lows has me like :nerd:
and the peach/orange in the other pair is def a summer color with my name on it.

the only thing making me hesitate is that I think id be able to get both for about $100 or so each especially the oranges. they aren't excluded from discount anymore on eastbay and I still have a 25% off coupon from my gold membership. would be like $125 or so for those.

^^^ $125 would be a nice steal

im thinking I can do better tho. lows don't really sell to well for the LeBron line. pairs around for days.

kinda waiting to see if the USAs get the exclusion removed so I can buy both on the same 25% off code and maybe stack some cashback rewards.

thanks for the comment. I like the super hero elites. just not sure how much id wear them.
the pair I originally got and wore had excess glue on the toe box so I swapped them for a new pair from nike.

that deep red in the USA lows has me like
nerd.gif

and the peach/orange in the other pair is def a summer color with my name on it.

the only thing making me hesitate is that I think id be able to get both for about $100 or so each especially the oranges. they aren't excluded from discount anymore on eastbay and I still have a 25% off coupon from my gold membership. would be like $125 or so for those.
you know eastbay is going to wait a while to drop that discount exclusion on them.. heck they still have it up on the dunkman lows...

but patience is a virtue.. but those lows feel so guuuuuuuuuud.. like walking on clouds.  think i like the lows more then the mids..lol

you know eastbay is going to wait a while to drop that discount exclusion on them.. heck they still have it up on the dunkman lows...
but patience is a virtue.. but those lows feel so guuuuuuuuuud.. like walking on clouds.  think i like the lows more then the mids..lol

it all depends. if a FSR is still available, its more likely that the discount will be available. if not, the discount will never be available.
shoes like the orange lows and the Lil Penny's were made available for discount in a decent amount of time.

of the 6 colors that are on eastbay, only the USA and dunkmans are excluded. definitely a good sign.

Last edited:
I'm getting a pair of kcs just to trade for KPs and Miami Nights. I sold mine and i miss em [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom