Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
WTLs can't come soon enough. I'm not feeling confident tho...

Just hope resale doesn't end up being too high.

People are doing pre orders for 350-450, definitely not as limited as people were making them out to be a few month's ago. I feel for people who dropped 6 or more on pre orders/early pairs because I would be upset.

After months of deliberation, I decided to ultimately skip the WTLs and move straight to the China's.

this.. in the next 11 days.. this thread will be flooded with the following questions:

what stores are carrying WTL? 

Is the WTL going to be a GR? 

What is the resell for WTL?

How do the WTL's 11's fit?  TTS?

prepare yourself!

What's going to be really annoying is the morning of the release, a whole lot of random people are going to pop up in here asking for links on top of the questions on the list. Then, there will be those who need "oops" because they overslept, "dont know how to cop," "don't feel confident copping," etc. I almost always hate being in a thread on release day. I feel like everyone who honestly wants this shoe should already know it's very sought after and do their work by finding out where there's going to be raffles, on what date and time (if there is specific times) they should go, and what sites will have them online as opposed to relying on the people in the thread and expecting them to help them because they put no effort into it.

After months of deliberation, I decided to ultimately skip the WTLs and move straight to the China's.
so polka dot lows and volts are insta copped.  but WTL are a pass??  

I get they will be a hassle to get but at least try and strike out with the rest of us at 8 a.m. on the 13th..lol  keep the faith. 

Then the clown i hated the 11 line only wanted these since day 1 

The guy who first post stoked i was able to get these hope every gets there pairs

(those are the post that grind my gears the most. Cause its purely gloating at its finest and worst)

Last but not least cat who cops and throws in the sig with the quickness and or willing to let them go if they are not as limited as one thought 
I was just kidding. I didn't love 11s as a whole, but WTL is definitely a must cop imo

i should prob just break down and get a pair of KPs and just have the mint changed to red so i can be happy with them
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom