Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Impossible to agree on something that hasn't happened yet, this is an aftermath convo.
Exactly, the launch locator hasn't even hit and most folks screaming huge GR already. We scream the same thing every major release lol. This not our first rodeo same thing is going to happen black Friday & Christmas time.
You do realize not everybody strikes out on limited releases let alone GRs.

The dudes that strike out every release are happy that there are more pairs available so they might have a chance and the guys that get every release know that this one will be that much easier to get.

While your sitting there spreading doom and gloom, what are you unhappy about?
misery loves company

The dudes that strike out every release are happy that there are more pairs available so they might have a chance and the guys that get every release know that this one will be that much easier to get.

I agree with you, but folks are acting like these are going straight to the Nike outlets.

Lol not trying spread doom or gloom. If you get a pair, you get it. Lol I'm not unhappy, I know I'm going to flourish but this happens every release. Just another "Easy Cop" debate, won't be the first, won't be the last.

Last edited:
I'm one to say everyone else has a chance, never understood why people come in here trying to rain on the parade, let everyone be optimistic.

I agree with you, but folks are acting like these are going straight to the Nike outlets.

Lol not trying spread doom or gloom. If you get a pair, you get it. Lol I'm bout unhappy, I know I'm going to flourish but this happens every release. Just another "Easy Cop" debate, won't be the first, won't be the last.
we been saying gr and that it won't be hard to get, no one said it would hit the nike outlets..... ok @thapointguy  said they'd be in outlets but still, i'm starting to see this release like the Christmas AJXI its an easy cop as long as you put in the effort but they won't be sitting too long on release day

Last edited:
we been saying gr and that it won't be hard to get, no one said it would hit the nike outlets..... ok @thapointguy
 said they'd be in outlets but still, i'm starting to see this release like the Christmas AJXI its an easy cop as long as you put in the effort but they won't be sitting too long on release day

Lol I was taking stab on the outlet, but a mane if I'm wrong, I'm wrong. I'm just ASSUMING like everybody else assume it will be a walk in the park.

Oh yea I'm not wishing everybody don't flourish. I hope everybody gets the shoe but in reality they don't and either size swap, ___, well can't use that word, pay resell, or save money and move on to the next release.

Last edited:
What does that have to do with these being a GR? :lol: We should believe you over them right? What you selling us?

I'm not trying to sell anything. My point is that you guys are asking questions to customer service reps who probably could care less about sneakers and their definition of a "GR" maybe a lil different than what we consider a "GR".

I also believe that these will be avail for those that want due to fact that they will be available at multiple retailers. I believe they will be equal or greater than WTKD production #'s.

Just my 2cents

Last edited:
I for one am glad that it's looking like it won't be as hard as it seemed to be to get a pair of the WTL 11's as long as we put in the proper work and effort that is required of course. I'm not sure if my go to mall is a sleeper mall since both Champ's and Foot Locker/HoH do seem to sell out of the popular releases, but they always get every release including these and I always get at least a call from either store if not both come raffle time. So I'm liking my chances of putting in two raffles and hoping for the best. In my opinion, these will sell out regardless because there will always be the people who want them and the resellers who think they'll profit, but the shoe being as colorful as it is may have some people hesitant in buying these shoe's and really leave those who really want them and reseller's as the majority of people buying. Of course, there will always be a few people who will get the shoe because of the hype, but the high price and colorfulness of the shoe should help out a lot come release day.

Your chances of copping the Lebron look aladeen.

897945-general-aladeen.jpg

x2

Bottom line seems to be this...there seem to be more pairs going around that originally thought...bonus for ANY of us looking to cop.

Might not be as plentiful as some people are making it out to be...it usually never is, especially a more sought after release such as this. But that being said, we have all had PLENTY of time to put in homework, pound the pavement and work your connects to get your pair secured WHENEVER we ended up getting a release date.

If you prepared on your own, or by reading this thread, you should have the green light. Hell, even if you start putting in work now you might score...bonus x 2.

As for cats who bit on early pre orders or overseas releases...it is what it is. We all know how difficult some releases have been in the past (F you Nike!!! :x :smh: ) but cats like @memphissfinest and gatorbeltsnpattiemelts gatorbeltsnpattiemelts who both liked this shoe from the jump and paid to have it to forego any release day nonsense, more power to them, if they're happy with said purchases, and have no qualms about what was paid. Who are we to judge? Let them cook!

None of our crystal balls were working on this WTL release back then, so hindsight is 20/20, and patience is a virtue, but I know I've paid over retail and ahead of time just to secure a pair to put my mind at ease. And as long as I'm only answering to myself on what I spend...it's all good broski's. :tongue: :nerd:

Last edited:
Not miserable at all :lol:

90% jays
10% others

still reppin the GOAT

To each their own, but I'm with The7onius The7onius MJ may...or may not be the GOAT (flame on!) but...that line as a whole...just terrible. They leave so much to be desired. But...people still eat that ish up like it's nothing. Those Sport Blue 6's really sold out...really? Ok... And my first pair of J's were the OG infared 6's when I was in 6th grade. MUCH has changed since then.

Lol I was taking stab on the outlet, but a mane if I'm wrong, I'm wrong. I'm just ASSUMING like everybody else assume it will be a walk in the park.

Oh yea I'm not wishing everybody don't flourish. I hope everybody gets the shoe but in reality they don't and either size swap, ___, well can't use that word, pay resell, or save money and move on to the next release.
that dude was being sarcastic about them being at outlets, just like i was being sarcastic about being able to walk into an HOH at noon and pick them up..

are these going to sell out saturday morning.. more then likely they will.. but I dont think they are going to be super hard to get..

and FTL twitter maybe wrong on a lot of things, but they usually are spot on with limited/GR releases.. they know the distribution of shoes among stores. 

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: at this thread and it's not even Sunday. Reading a few pages I'm guessing folks are saying these are going to sit on the shelf and I can sleep in my bed come next Saturday, wake up about noon, go to the hoh and scoop these up easily.

pretty much how the hyped Jordan threads are. shoes will sell out. people will take Ls.

the best part about the quantities being larger is that the resell will be significantly lower than it would be if they were limited.

team wake up late will be annoyed tho.

the WAKE UP LATE BOYS always seem to amaze me and it be like hours later. bruh........ you wake up for work and ur not excited for that, but u miss a shoe you want. thats like sleeping till 12pm on christmas and your a kid 

Last edited:
To each their own, but I'm with @The7onius MJ may...or may not be the GOAT (flame on!) but...that line as a whole...just terrible. They leave so much to be desired. But...people still eat that ish up like it's nothing. Those Sport Blue 6's really sold out...really? Ok... And my first pair of J's were the OG infared 6's when I was in 6th grade. MUCH has changed since then.
yup...to each their own

Not miserable at all
laugh.gif

90% jays

10% others

still reppin the GOAT
having been into sneakers for 10 years (which to me is crazy) I only purchased my first pair of jordans last year. All my sneakers are mainly lebron, 2 pairs of kd's, 1 kobe, and a few sb's. I dont really get the whole jordan craze. I mean i get it since people think he is the GOAT but to see dudes lined up down 34th st for a raffle in sub freezing temperature all day. I just cant wrap my mind around it..

Back
Top Bottom